Saturday 1 September 2012

Report on TRR High School Meerpet 12th to 14th July, 2012 ABDB Training for School Students


     LEAD INDIA 2020

              “Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Program

Report on TRR High School Meerpet 12th to 14th July, 2012
 ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
TRR High school, Meerpet, SaroorNagar, R.R.District
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:
Surekha
9949138918
Venue & Address, Landmark & Contact
TRR High school, Meerpet, SaroorNagar, R.R.District
 No Of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium
English
Standard of the  students attended:
VII to IX Class
Training Dates:

12th to 14th July, 2012
No Of students attended:
180
Name Of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
J. Naresh 8099414490
Training Sponsored By:
LINC Hyderabad
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
J. Naresh 8099414490, Vamshi, Mounica, Humla Naik, Shashikanth, Omaji, BAsavaiah, Raju, Saiveena.
L.I.N.C. Established      
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s

Humla Naik, Shashikanth, Omaji, BAsavaiah, Raju, Saiveena
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents


Training Impact & Highlights, Guest of Honour Training Report, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour
Principal  & Teachers
(Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )
 Training Impact & Highlights:

·        Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.

·        It brought lot of change in attitude of the students.

·        Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.


Training Report
      The 1st day

·         Session was started by lamp lighting and flag installation by Principal, In charge & teachers.

·         In the 1st session, the students shy and inhibitions were removed by Mr.Naveen (Master Trainer), who made them jaan jigari dost.

·         In the 2nd session Ms. Mounika & Mr.Vamshi (Master Trainer) told about India’s past glory and present status and made them feel great to be an Indian.

·         Next session was Recreation By Cultural Team.

·         Next was Physical Development Session by Mr. Shashikanth (Master Trainer) developed their positive thinking and how to control the negative thinking lead them to their development.

·         The 1st day was concluded by Smruthi Vardhini by Mr Naveen & Vamshi.
          

      The 2nd day
·         On Second day Students came with their Creativity. So session started by Mr.Naveen with Review of Previous day & Songs.

·         Next Global Skills Session was taken by Mr.Vamshi explaining that individual problems lead to National problems and students promised that by developing themselves they will develop India. 

·         Human Values session was conducted by Mr.Vamshi & saiveena (Master Trainers) they made them realize how to utilize the services from parents, teachers, Society, nation and Nature. so by fulfilling their desires and aspirations they can indebt themselves. 

·         Physical Development session was taken by Mr. Basavaiah (Master Trainer).

·         Next Mr. Naveen (Master Trainer) melted their heart, by lighting it with the love and affections shown by parents, teachers and nation. Than children took blessing from their teachers and took apologies from them.

·          After while the 2nd day was concluded by Smritivardini & Dairy Writing oath.

The 3rd day

·         On 3rd day, Students came with more energy and Review of session was conducted by Mr. Naveen & vamshi (Master Trainers) with energetic Lead India songs.

·         Next Ms.Saiveena & Mr. Venkateshwarlu taken Social Development session, who made them realize the importance of developing various Global skills to reach their goal.

·         The 3rd session the children were made realizes that they are directly or indirectly dependent on the nation. So to develop nation we have to develop ourselves and self development leads to nation’s development.

·         Mr. Raju & Vamshi gave Brief summary on camp.

·         Respected Principal and teachers Mrs. K. Sundaramma, B. Satyavathi, and A. Ramadevi attended to the concluding programme.

·         In the concluding programme the guest of honor picked up some of the students to share their feedback regarding this Lead India Training Camp. They were very much impressed by their daring and dashing behavior.
The Lead India 2020 ABDB Training program was concluded by National anthem. 

Teachers Feedback & Observations:

·        It is a very interesting and motivating program. The motto “Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” is a very unique idea. It inspired our students very much. It built the skills of truth, discipline & Non-Voilence which is most wanted in every citizen of India. Respecting elders is the quality lacking in present generation, so Lead India rebuilt the Human Values and Good Qualities in Indians Especially Children. LeadIndia – B.Satyavathi, Social Teacher.
·         It is a very Great Organization which teaches Good Moral values and good habits in children. I made everyone proud to be Indians by teaching about Patriotism and past glory of our Nation. I promise that I will try to change our nation through our school. Lead India2020. – K. Sundaramma.- Telugu Teacher.
·        Lead India Intentions are very great and helpful to students. Apart from studies, every student should learn these qualities of  Patriotism, Glory of Motherland and Value of  Parents, teachers and all elders. Maim thing is all our students have overcome the stage fear after this session. Thank you Lead India team. – A. Ramadevi social teacher.




 Students  Opinions:

·         Lead India 2020 Program was very good I want to develop my country by serving the poor and educating the illiterates, and by encouraging other peoples to reaching their goals is my plan of action by implementing to develop myself and develop the nation. Lead India. Prasanna(10th class)
    
·         I have learnt so many new things which I never know before. From now i will respect my parents and I will develop my nation. T. Anu Kumari(10th class)

·         This is very good camp. Every student of India should have this camp.I have lost my stage fear after this session I am very Lucky and Proud to be Indian and I will make my parents proud of me by becoming a good teacher. Lead India. Srihari (10th class)

·         Through this session it has brought immense change in me. And I am very low and I have to develop myself a lot.  I lost my stage fear and I have learnt moral values for my lifetime. Thank you Lead India. Suraj(10th class)

·         Lead India 2020 Program was very excellent. I never knew about the greatness of India. But due to this Lead India 2020 program I have learnt great things about India. And I feel proud to be Indian. I have changed my attitude, my laziness, and selfishness after this program. B. Chandra kiran (10th class)

·         After this training I have learnt to respect teachers, elders and parents. I have learnt that helping others will help us a lot.I would like to thank kalam sir and Sudarshanacharya sir and all Lead India team. S. Arthi(10th class)

·         I will become computer engineer and also teach computer to the poor. I will respect all the elders, parents and teachers. I have learnt to participate in all programs I have realized that teacher is like our parents. N. Sai Kumar

·         I will become Doctor and I will serve our nation. Lead India had taught me that individual problem lead to national problems. I have no fear to talk on the stage now. I started respecting my parents and teachers now. M. Priyanka (10th class).

·         I have lost my selfishness and Stage fear after this program. They had showed me a way to reach the goal. Unity is very important; people have become selfish and disunited. So now to develop our country we have to be united. Lead India. N. Spandana (10th class).
Lead India
SaiPrasanna

Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..please click below link and give details...


or Please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Ms. Shailaja, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com
                


No comments:

Post a Comment