Monday 3 September 2012

Report on Sri Vidyaniketan High School 19th to 21st July, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students



LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme

Report on Sri Vidyaniketan High School 19th to 21st July, 2012.
 ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
Sri Vidyaniketan High School
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:
B. Laxman 9550276500
Venue & Address, Landmark & Contact
Sri Vidyanikethan High School, Babul reddy Nagar, Katedan Nagar, RajendraNagar (M), Dist: Ranga reddy.
 No Of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium

Telugu
Standard of the  students attended:
VII to IX Class
Training Dates:

19th July to 21st July, 2012.
No Of students attended:
150
Name Of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
J. Naresh 8099414490
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC Hyderabad
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Shashikanth, Basavaiah, Humla Naik, Mohan
L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s

If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
 V.Venkata Reddy 
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Training Report, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, Media & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour
1.   B. Laxman - HM                                                                                                                                                  (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )

Training Impact & Highlights
ü   Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.

ü  This camp brought lot of change in attitude of the students.

ü   Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.

Teacher’s observations

Ø Teresa Martin (Teacher):

Lead India 2020 is a very good program. I have learnt how to develop nation and how to motivate and encourage children to achieve their goals and ambitions. Lead India camp is very inspiring to everyone. Some sessions is really heart touching as these team members are awakening the power hidden within Indians.  If we work out on these camps, definitely India will become a developed nation by 2020.  I have decided to do something for my nation. Lead India 2020.  Teresa Martin (Teacher)

Ø C.H.Madhavi(Hindi Teacher):

This program taught me how to teach children about the greatness of our nation. All students became sincere and well disciplined after this session. They also started respecting me from their heart. They lost stage fear and became confident and enthusiastic.  Thanks You Lead India team.


TRAINEES (STUDENTS) opinions

A.   Sunitha (10th Class)
Lead India 2020 is a Wonderful camp. I learned many things from this Lead India training. I learned to think positive, and Respect others and my concentrating power increased. I have set a goal for my life. I came to know the values of my mother and how much efforts she is keeping on me. I will Help Poor and tech them value of Studies and Honour our Nation.

G. Reema (10th Class)
I want to become a Great Police Officer. After attending this training I have changed a lot. I realised the importance of my parents, teachers and elders. I started helping my parents in their works. I lost my stage fear. Thank u Lead India Team.

B.   Kalyani (10th Class)
I Want to Become Engineer. This Program helped me to know about myself. My Patriotism for the Country has been increased. My Angriness has been decreased. I will do hard work to achieve the goal for my family. I will Respect all elders. I want to become a great Leader.  

 CH.Sravan Kumar (10th Class)
I want to become a great police officer. So this training helped me to motivate myself. I will remove corruption and develop country. These brothers taught me life skills, global skills and how to become a leader. now I can speak a Stage effectively and confidentially .

 CA.Sandeep Kumar(9th class)
This Training helped me how to develop our mother land and how to become greatest person in the world. I have learnt how communicate with others and how should I Lead our India. I lost my selfishness. I got self Confidence, and I also improved concentrating power.

Pankaj Sharma (9th Class)
I want to become a great IAS officer. This camp brought a wonderful change in our life. I want to develop my nation by developing myself and I want to create new rules to lead our India. I want to remove corruption and violence from our country. Lead India 2020.


Lead India 2020 National Club (LINC)
Office Bearers
School Name
Sri Vidyaniketan High School
Address
Babul reddy Nagar, Katedan Nagar, RajendraNagar (M), Dist: Ranga reddy
No of Students in LINC
210  - 16th Aug 2012 to 18th Aug 2012
Chairman
B.K.Laxaman -9550276500
Vice Chairman
V.Venkata Reddy -9014455323
LINC Group Names
1
Community Development
1.   S.Suresh- 9th
     M.Padma- 9th
2
Literacy and Cultural Group
3.  Soniya Banu- 9th
     Sandeep -9th
3
Clean  & Green
( Environment) Group
5.   Buggappa -  8th
     Sharanya -8th  
4
Discipline Group
7.  Sumanth 8th
     Rakesh 8th
5
Sports and Games Group
     Shivani 7th
     Norangalal 7th
6
Health & Hygiene Group
11 Revantha 7th
        Rani

Saiprasanna.Leadindia
Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..please click below link and give details...


or Please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Ms. Shailaja, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment