Tuesday 4 September 2012

Report on Kamala Memorial High school 23rd to 25th July, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students


LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme

Report on Kamala Memorial High school 23rd to 25th July, 2012.
 ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
Kamala Memorial High school, Naacharam
 Dist: Ranga reddy.
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:
Mrs. Zahada ansaari 9885533028
Venue & Address, Landmark
Kamala Memorial High school, Naacharam
Dist: Ranga reddy.
 No Of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium

English/Telugu
Standard of the  students attended:
VII to IX Class
Training Dates:

23rd July to 25th July, 2012.
No Of students attended:
150
Name Of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
J. Naresh 8099414490
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC Hyderabad
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Shashikanth, Basavaiah, Humla Naik, Mohan
L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
 Mrs. Radha 
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Training Report, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, Media & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour
1.    Mrs. Zahada ansaari - HM 9885533028                                                                                                                         (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )

Training Impact & Highlights
ü   Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.

ü  This camp brought lot of change in attitude of the students.

ü   Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.


Teacher’s observations


Ø  Ms. Padmaja (Teacher):

Lead India 2020 program has changed our students a lot. The overall development of a child has been meticulously explained; our students understood the purpose of their life. Lead India 2020 team motivated our students in a constructive way & helps them to progress in their mutual development.  3 day program was conducted excellently by team with excellent coordination with the cooperation of our students. We would like to Thank Lead India team for motivating and encouraging our students for their development which results in National development. Lead India 2020.

Ø Ms. Meherunnisa (Teacher):
  Lead India camp is very inspiring to everyone. Some sessions is really heart touching as these team members are awakening the power hidden within Indians.  The Program was designed skillfully and attractively so that the students can grasp the concept easily. Thank you so much Lead India Team.

Ø Ms. Zainuddin (Teacher):
The organization is very good and objectives of this organization and aims are really appreciable. All Concepts are very motivating. This organization changed my students and me also. Lead India 2020.

Ø Mrs. Sujatha (Teacher):
It is a very great organization which is creating great awareness among children of teenage. Its Objective is very precious and I hope that it will bring a very drastic change in student’s attitude and it will lead to National Development. Especially Mothers session was very heart touching and created a strong bond between children and their parents and teachers. I congratulate the complete team of Lead India 2020.


TRAINEES (STUDENTS) opinions

*      Hemalatha bhati(8th class):
This Training helped me how to develop our mother land and how to become greatest person in the world. I learned to think positive, and Respect others and my concentrating power increased. I have set a goal for my life.
*     Rizwana sultana(9th Class):
I want to become a Great Doctor. This training is very effective. After attending this training I have changed a lot. I have become very energetic, enthusiastic, emotional, and excellent and started helping my parents in their works. I lost my stage fear. Thank u Lead India Team.

*     Ramesh(9th Class)
I Want to Become Engineer. This Program is very nice and brothers entertained us a lot and they taught me so many qualities of life and also patriotism. They helped me to know about myself. I will Respect all elders. I want to become a great Leader.  

*     S. Rama devi (9th Class)
I want to become a NCC cadet. My Patriotism for the Country has been increased. My Angriness has been decreased. I will do hard work to achieve the goal for my family. This training helped me to motivate myself. I will remove corruption and develop country.

*     CA.Sandeep Kumar(9th class)
This Training helped me how to develop our mother land and how to become greatest person in the world. I have learnt how communicate with others and how should I Lead our India. I lost my selfishness. I got self Confidence, and I also improved concentrating power.

*     D. Naveen (10th Class)
I want to become a great Mechanical Engineer. This camp was very fabulous and brain storming. I want to develop my nation by developing myself and I want to create new rules to lead our India. I also serve India like lead India brothers.

*     T.Mounika(10th Class)
I was inspired by this program. I want to be a very helpful daughter to my parents. My Patriotism for the Country has been increased. This training helped me to motivate myself. I will remove corruption and develop country. I will become world’s greatest IAS officer.

Lead India 2020 National Club (LINC)
Office Bearers
School Name
Kamala Memorial High School
Address
RaghavendraNagar, Nacharam,
 Uppal,Ranga Reddy.
No of Students in LINC
400
Chairman
Mrs.Zahada Ansari -9885533028
Vice Chairman
Mrs.Radha  Mrs. Padmaja
LINC Group Names
1
Community Development
1. S.Bhargavi -9th ,
 2. Rizwana Alikhan-9th
2
Literacy and Cultural Group
1. K.Ezra -9th ,
2. haleema Begum-9th
3
Clean  & Green
( Environment) Group
1. Shajahan begum -8th ,
 2. Md.Abdul Razaq -8th
4
Discipline Group
1. Rokhiya Begum-8th ,
 2. Lineek -8th
5
Sports and Games Group
1. Rechal -7th ,
2. Surya Praksash-7th
6
Health & Hygiene Group
1.Ramya Sree -7th ,
2. Chadrakala -7th



























Photos:

Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..please click below link and give details...


or Please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Ms. Shailaja, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment