Thursday 6 September 2012

Report on Spring Dales High School 10th Aug to 12th Aug, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students


                     LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme

Report on Spring Dales High School 10th Aug to 12th Aug, 2012.
 ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
Spring Dales High School
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:
Mr. Manikyam 9885228222
Venue & Address, Landmark
Spring Dales High School, Market road (Swapna Theatre)
Kattedan,
Rajendra Nagar
 No Of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium

English/Telugu
Standard of the  students attended:
VII to IX Class
Training Dates:
10th Aug to 12th Aug, 2012
No Of students attended:
250
Name Of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
Naresh Indian 8099414490
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC Hyderabad
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Sudhakar-9248533530, Rajeshwar-9490102911, RAMU – 9704077218,
Naveen – 9966297067
Sravan. Shashikanth.
L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s
Lalith, Indraja, swathi, mounica, vidya sagar, pavan, arjun, sandeep, renuka, srikanth, sarika, sravanthi.
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
M.A. Shekar  -PET
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Training Report, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, Media & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour
1.      Mr. Manikyam – HM                        
2.                                                (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )


Training Impact & Highlights
ü   Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.

ü  This camp brought lot of change in attitude of the students.

ü   Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.

Teacher’s observations

  M. A. Shekar. PET (Teacher) :
Lead India 2020 team is very inspiring and enthusiastic and very patriotic team. They have inspired our students especially Devotion, Dedication, Determination, Discrimination and Discipline are the things which leads to development of our nation. Developing a student leads to national development. Today’s Youth has power to recreate the world but lagging behind due to lack of motivation. This camp must be conducted all over India to develop our nation. By developing this program, we can remove corruption, we can reduce illegal activities and we can increase patriotism. Thank You Lead India team.

  G. Devi (Teacher) :
 Lead India Program is a unique Objective program which I have ever seen. These three days are very precious to our students. Lead India team molded our students into responsible citizen of India. After this program, students lost stage fear and become self confident, self motivated, enthusiastic and good students of India. Especially Mothers session was very heart melting. They melted our heart and all students started respecting elders from their heart. Thanks to principal and Lead India Team.

A. Lakshmi (Teacher):
             It is a very Great Organization which teaches Good Moral values and good habits in children. I made everyone proud to be Indians by teaching about Patriotism and past glory of our Nation. I promise that I will try to change our nation through our school. Lead India 2020.  It also helped our students to know value of parents and teachers.

TRAINEES (STUDENTS) opinions

S. Sravan Kumar (10th class):
Lead India 2020 is so good, Anaya’s trained us how to remove my individual problems like laziness’ now Onwards I will not postpone my home work and studying. I removed my laziness and I like mother session Anaya’s told about value of mother I cried in class because many times I scolded my mother. I learn many things in this camp like discipline respecting Parents and Teachers, and elders I know importance of life I will help to others where I can.

M.Nikitha (8th Class):
This Training was wonderful and I have learnt many things like how to utilise my time. I had known Greatness of India, Being truth full. I am proud to be an Indian. From today onwards I decided to help my parents in their works and I will never misbehave with them I will respect my parents and elders. I will respect my elders

  M. Deepika (9th Class)
Lead India 2020 is very helpful to all citizens of India. These Anaya’s (brothers) changed my way of thinking and made me to set my goal depending on my interest. I have learnt Global skills, qualities of a leader, Value of a mother, Health principles, Good Habits, Respecting elders. This training helped me to motivate myself.

 M. Pavan (9th class)
It is very important camp. By This Lead India camp I have became very confident that I will reach my goal. I have completely changed my attitude after this Training. After training I decided respect parent’s feet daily and then come to school regularly. I will follow the rules of lead India. I will respect reach and everyone.

G.Yashwanth (9th Class)
I want to become world’s greatest doctor. I want to develop my nation by developing myself and I want to create new rules to lead our India. I have learnt lot of things like honesty, truthfulness, discipline, participation, respect, motivation, patriotism mental development, personality development, personality development, etc.; I also serve India with Lead India team.

  K. Vinay Kumar(9th Class)
I really like this camp. Through this camp we have taught about our nation our leaders our parent’s teachers and especially we learnt about ourselves and we have set our goals. This program is very helpful to me. It inspired me a lot and I want to become greatest software engineer. My Patriotism for the Country has been increased. I will become member of Lead India 2020.

  V. Sravani (9th Class)
I want to become world’s greatest software engineer.  This training helped me to motivate myself I have learnt respect, truthful and discipline. I will take care of my mother as well as mother land. Lead India 2020. After this program I have become very active and enthusiastic.
Photos:
Add caption
Master trainer Ramu Taking session

















Students Crying in Mothers session


Students sharing their views and goals

Students learning different claps

Master trainers Dancing with children



Mr. Naresh (Master Trainer) Teaching games 

Students Enjoying Games




MR. Humla Naik addressing the students


Master trainers singing Lead India Song
                               
Students Enjoying Cultural Program By Lead Indians


Lead India 2020 National Club (LINC)

Office Bearers
School Name
Spring Dales High School
Address
Spring Dales High School,
Market road (Swapna Theatre)
Kattedan,  Rajendra Nagar.
No of Students in LINC
250
Chairman
3.      A.Manikyam -9885228222
Vice Chairman
4.      M.A. Shekar  -PET
LINC Group Names
1
Community Development
"1. Lalith Nayak, 9th 
2.  Indraja-10"
2
Literacy and Cultural Group
"1. G.Swathi 9th
2.  M.Mounika -9th,
3
Clean  & Green
( Environment) Group
"1. Vidya Sagar -9th ,
2.  M.Pavan -9th,
4
Discipline Group
"1. B.Arjun Reddy 10,
2.  A.Sandeep -10,
5
Sports and Games Group
"1. D.Renuka -8th,
2.  V.Srikantha -8th ,
6
Health & Hygiene Group
"1. Sarika -7th ,
2.  A.Sravani -7th


Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..Please click below link and give details...


or Please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Ms. Shailaja, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment