Wednesday 5 September 2012

Report on ST' Joseph Girls High School 6th Aug to 8th Aug, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students


                     LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme

Report on ST' Joseph Girls High School 6th Aug to 8th Aug, 2012.
 ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
ST' Joseph Girls High School
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:
Sister Aruna 04023297596
Venue & Address, Landmark
ST' Joseph Girls High School, GhanPoundry
Abids
 No Of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium
English/Telugu
Standard of the  students attended:
VII to IX Class
Training Dates
6th to 8th Aug to 2012.
No Of students attended:
220
Name Of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
Naresh Indian 8099414490
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC Hyderabad
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Sudhakar-9248533530, Rajeshwar-9490102911, Kranthi-9573962902.
L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s
Manjula, prashanthi, anusha, madhavi, swapna, bhavani, ramya, keerthi, amrutha,
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
Ms. Sarala
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Training Report, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, Media & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour
1.      Sister Aruna – HM                        
2.                                                 (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )


Training Impact & Highlights
ü   Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.

ü  This camp brought lot of change in attitude of the students.

ü   Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.



Training Report

      The 1st day

·         Session was started by lamp lighting and flag installation by Principal, in charge & teachers.


·         In the 1st session, the students shy and inhibitions were removed by Mr.sudhakar (Master Trainer), who made them jaan jigari dost.

·         In the 2nd session Mr.Rajeshwar (Master Trainer) told about India’s past glory and present status and made them feel great to be an Indian.

·         Next session was Recreation by Cultural Team.


·         Next was Physical Development Session by Mr. sudhakar (Master Trainer) developed their positive thinking and how to control the negative thinking lead them to their development.

·         The 1st day was concluded by Smruthi Vardhini by Ms. Rajeshwar.

         
      The 2nd day
·         On Second day Students came with their Creativity. So session started by Mr.Naresh with Review of Previous day & Songs.


·         Next Global Skills Session was taken by Mr.kranthi explaining that individual problems lead to National problems and students promised that by developing themselves they will develop India. 

·         Human Values session was conducted by Mr.rajeshwar (Master Trainer) they made them realize how to utilize the services from parents, teachers, Society, nation and Nature. So by fulfilling their desires and aspirations they can indebt themselves.

·         Next Mr. Naresh (Master Trainer) melted their heart, by lighting it with the love and affections shown by parents, teachers and nation. Than children took blessing from their teachers and took apologies from them.

·          After while the 2nd day was concluded by Smritivardini & Dairy Writing oath.

The 3rd day

·         on 3rd day, Students came with more energy and Review of session was conducted by Mr. Naveen (Master Trainers) with energetic Lead India songs.

·         Next Mr. Kranthi taken Social Development session, who made them realize the importance of developing various Global skills to reach their goal.

·         The 3rd session the children were made realizes that they are directly or indirectly dependent on the nation. So to develop nation we have to develop ourselves and self development leads to nation’s development.

·         Mr. sudhakar gave Brief summary on camp.

·         In the concluding programme the guest of honor picked up some of the students to share their feedback regarding this Lead India Training Camp. They were very much impressed by their daring and dashing behavior.

The Lead India 2020 ABDB Training program was concluded by National anthem. 

TRAINEES (STUDENTS) opinions

ü  T. Bhavani (8th class):
I want to become world’s greatest IPS officer. Basically I am a very lazy girl, after this training I have changed a lot. All are mesmerising by my polite behaviour. I have become very polite and brave and sincere and I started respecting elders and I am proud to be an Indian. I have set a goal for my life. Thank you brothers and thank you Lead India Team.

ü  L Keerthi(9th Class):
I want to become a world’s greatest scientist. I want to move forward in my life striving to search hidden mysteries about the space and nature. After attending this training I have changed a lot. I have become very energetic, enthusiastic, emotional, and excellent and started helping my parents in their works.

ü  I.Swapna(9th Class)
By Lead India program I have developed myself confidence. I have come to know many things like qualities of a good leader and concentrating power. I want to become world’s famous I.A.S officer and I want to serve my country. I have learnt human values and how to respect our elders. How to be truthful and how to behave in class, I want to join as volunteer in lead India 2020 mission.

ü  P.Ramya Krishna (9th Class)
Lead India 2020 is very helpful to all citizens of India. These Anaya’s (brothers) changed my way of thinking and made me to set my goal depending on my interest. I have learnt Global skills, qualities of a leader, Value of a mother, Health principles, Good Habits, Respecting elders. This training helped me to motivate myself.

ü  J.Anitha (9th class)
By This Lead India camp I have became very confident that I will reach my goal. Brothers taught me how to develop our mother land and how to become greatest person in the world. I lost my selfishness. I have observed lot of changes in myself after Lead India camp lake self confidence, self motivation, self respect and respecting others. I will serve my nation through this Lead India organisation.

ü  K.Sangeetha (9th Class)
This camp was very fabulous and brain storming. I want to develop my nation by developing myself and I want to create new rules to lead our India. I have learnt lot of things like honesty, truthfulness, discipline, participation, respect, motivation, patriotism mental development, personality development, personality development, etc.; I also serve India with Lead India team.

ü  M rajitha(10th Class)
This program is very helpful to me. It inspired me a lot and I want to become greatest engineer. My Patriotism for the Country has been increased. This training helped me to motivate myself. I will take care of my mother as well as mother land. Lead India 2020.


Photos:


Students giving 10 point oath

Students taking blessings from teachers
Students taking blessings from teachers

Principal sister interacting with students

Teachers interacting with students


Teachers interacting with students

Teacher addressing students

Teacher addressing students

students sharing their feelings

students sharing emotions

students sharing emotions after mother session

students sharing emotions after mother session

Lead India 2020 National Club (LINC)

Office Bearers
School Name
ST' Joseph Girls High School.
Address
ST' Joseph Girls High School.
 Gunfoundry, Hyd.
No of Students in LINC
220
Chairman
.      Sister Aruna
Vice Chairman
.     Ms. Sarala
LINC Group Names
1
Community Development
"1. K.Majula-9th,
2.  K.Prasanthi -9th, "
2
Literacy and Cultural Group
"1. M.Anusha -9th,
2.  V.Madhavi "
3
Clean  & Green
( Environment) Group
"1. I.Swapna -9th
 2. Bhavani -8th
4
Discipline Group
"1. Ramya Kriahna -8th,
2.  L.Keerthi -8th ,
5
Sports and Games Group
"1. Deepa -7th ,
 2. Chinni- 7th"
6
Health & Hygiene Group
"1. Amrutha -7th ,
2.  Saritha -7th


Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..Please click below link and give details...


or Please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Ms. Shailaja, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment