Monday 10 September 2012

Report on Chaitanya Recidential High School 3rd sept to 5th sept, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students


                     LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme

Report on Chaitanya Recidential High School 3rd sept to 5th sept, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
Chaitanya Recidential High School
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:
Srinivas Reddy    9963546666
Venue & Address, Landmark
Chaitanya Recidential High School, Uppal, Rangareddy.
 No Of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium

English/Telugu
Standard of the  students attended:
VII to IX Class
Training Dates:
3rd sept to 5th sept 2012
No Of students attended:
200
Name Of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
U.Ramu 9704077218
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC Hyderabad
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Rajeshwar-9490102911, RAMU – 9704077218,
Kranthi, Ranjith, vamshi
.
L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s
Hima bindu, sairam, gowtham, mounika, bhavana, sahithi, santosh, raviteja, rangasri.sunitha, pallavi.
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
S.N. Reddy
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Training Report, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, Media & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour
1.      Srinivas Reddy – HM                        
2.                                                  (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )



Training Impact & Highlights
ü   Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.

ü  This camp brought lot of change in attitude of the students.

ü   Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.










Teacher’s observations

Ø  Balachandra (Teacher) :
Lead India 2020 is very good program. They have inspired our students especially Devotion, Dedication, Determination, Discrimination and Discipline are the things which leads to development of our nation. Developing a student leads to national development. Every year this program must be conducted so that all students will be well furnished.

Ø  Malini (Teacher) :
 Lead India Program is a very precious program to our students. Lead India team molded our students into responsible citizen of India. After this program, students lost stage fear and become self confident, self motivated, enthusiastic and good students of India. Especially Mothers session was very heart melting. They melted our heart and all students started respecting elders from their heart. Thanks to principal and Lead India Team.



TRAINEES (STUDENTS) opinions




      Harshavardhan (8th Class):
I want to become world’s greatest engineer. This Training was wonderful and I have learnt many things like how to utilise my time. I had known Greatness of India, Being truth full. I am proud to be an Indian. These Anaya’s are very good. I will join in Lead India.

ü  C.Pranaya (9th Class)
Lead India 2020 is very nice program. These Anaya’s (brothers) changed my way of thinking and made me to set my goal depending on my interest. From today onwards I decided to help my parents in their works and I will never misbehave with them I will respect my parents and elders. I will help poor people also.
ü  B.Laxmi(8th class)
I Like this camp.It is very important to every student. By This Lead India camp I have became very confident that I will reach my goal. I have completely changed my attitude after this Training. I will follow the rules of lead India.
 I will respect each and everyone. It is a very good program.

ü  C.Sai charan (8th Class)
        I want to become a great scientist. I love my parents and my teachers. I want to develop my nation by developing myself and I want to create new rules to lead our India. I have learnt lot of moral   things by this training program. I also serve India with Lead India team.

ü  M.Vijay kumar(8th Class)
       I really like this camp. I want to become a soldier to serve our nation.  This camp is very helpful to motivate our self. This program inspired me a lot. My Patriotism for the Country has been increased. I will become member of Lead India 2020.

ü  Karthik (8th Class)
I want to become world’s greatest engineer.  This training helped me to motivate myself I have learnt respect, truthful and discipline. I will take care of my mother as well as mother land. Lead India 2020. After this program I have become very active and enthusiastic.

PHOTOS 















                               

Lead India 2020 National Club (LINC)

Office Bearers
School Name
Chaitanya Recidential High School
Address
Chaitanya Recidential High School, Uppal, Rangareddy.
No of Students in LINC
200
Chairman
Srinivas Reddy    9963546666
Vice Chairman
3.      S N Reddy
LINC Group Names
1
Community Development
"1. Hima Bindu
    sairam
2
Literacy and Cultural Group
"1. Gowtham 9th
2.  Mounika -9th,
3
Clean  & Green
( Environment) Group
"1. Krishna -9th ,
2.  sunitha -9th,
4
Discipline Group
"1. Bhavana 10,
2.  sahithi -10,
5
Sports and Games Group
"1. pallavi -8th,
2.  ravi teja -8th ,
6
Health & Hygiene Group
"1. Ranga sri -7th ,
2.  krishna -7th


Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..Please click below link and give details...


or Please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Ms. Shailaja, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment