Saturday 24 November 2012

Report on Ravi’s Brilliant High School 8th to 10th Nov, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students


LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme
Report on Ravi’s Brilliant High School 8th to 10th Nov, 2012.
ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
RAVI’s BRILLIANT HIGH SCHOOL
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:
Smt.S.K.Swapna -9440493142
Venue & Address, Landmark & Contact
Ravi Brilliant High School,
8-13-10,ShanthiNagar,
Mailardevpally,Rajendra Nagar, Ranga Reddy-500005
Phono: 64510051
No of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium
English
Standard of the  students attended:
VI to X Class
Training Dates:
8th to 10th Nov, 2012.
No of students attended:
240
Name of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
Mr.Rakesh -9701854706
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC-HYD
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Mrs.Janaki- 9032846269
Mr.Humla -
L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
Smt.S.K.Swapna -040-64510051
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour

                                                 (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )

Training Impact & Highlights

ü   Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.
ü   This camp brought lot of change in attitude of the students.
ü   Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.


Principal Remarks

Smt.S.K Swapna – Correspondent / Secretary:
Lead India 2020 training program conducted at our school was very good, Brothers and volunteers of Lead India were best at their job. Teachings given buy the team was excellent. We have witnessed exciting program which was of high morale booster and motivating. Session on culture heritage of our country made us rethink about our nation to restore our pat glory of our nation. Many games, exercises conducted by the volunteer were awesome and entertaining. A special session on Mother was heart touching. It made everyone including me emotional and tearful. Our students resolved to honor their parents. Solution to study well and review relation with teacher. The motto “App Badho Desh Ko Badhao” made us to strive to develop individually to contribute nation’s development. Over all it was 3 days festive fun and learning program.


Teachers Observations
  
B.Meenakshi, Social teacher:

Firstly I would like thank the founder of this lead India Program, who thought about the future of students so deeply and designed this training program to make changes in our students. So that they should be in a position to lead our country, because today’s students are tomorrow’s citizens, moreover I loved this program very much because along with knowledge of some moral values and ethics, After attending this training, they learned so many skills like patience, positive thinking, mental development, physical development, dairy writing, anger control etc..We are going to prepare our students in such a way that they should be ready by 2020 to lead our country.

Jyothi, Computers teacher:

I am glad to attend this Lead India 2020 program; I have learned so many things from this program. I am feeling bad that I couldn’t get this training when I was a student. It’s amazing program. Avoid Laziness, jealousy, and inculcate truthfulness, honesty, and punctuality qualities. Lead India training program topics are motivated students as well as teachers to develop in all aspects both physically and mentally. It’s very useful training and it should be conducted in all schools and colleges in our country to change students and develop our country by 2020.Thank you Lead India 2020.






Trainees (Students) Opinions

P.Jyothi, 10th Class:
                                   “I will become a world famous lawyer”
Lead India 2020 program changes every student’s mindset and improve them. This training was excellent and with this training it is possible to develop our India by 2020.After taking this training, I am waking up early in the morning at 5 a.m, and having good food habits. Pray to God before taking food. I have set my life goal and to reach it doing hard work. I got great self confidence. I will change myself and change our nation also. I strive to keep developed India by 2020.Thank You Lead India 2020.

Pooja Mishra, 10th Class:
                             “I will become world famous cardiologist”
Lead India 2020 training program was excellent and fabulous. It is great training to change people and make India leader by 2020.After attending this program found so many changes in myself. Avoided negative thinking, laziness, getting up early, habituate good food habits. I learnt the power of mind and inculcated human values. I could gain much knowledge from this training. I will share my knowledge with my friends and others and work hard to reach my goal and develop our country by 2020.

Rizwana, 10th Class:
            “I will become world famous Doctor”
Lead India 2020 training program conducted in our school was excellent. I have learned so many things from this training. Got knowledge of life skills, scientific temper and parents and elders value. After taking this training I am getting early at 4.30 a.m., studying well. This training made so many changes in me. I will share this knowledge with all people familiar to me and try to get back last glory to our India by 2016 only…Thank You Lead India.

Narayan Singh, 10th Class:
                   “I will become world famous Army Officer”
Lead India 2020 training program conducted in our school was excellent. I have learnt so many things like avoid laziness, anger and set life goal etc, my daily activities are changed and now following as lead India Annayas taught, Got good food habits and drinking lot of water. Doing yoga daily. Got the value of parents and elders and learnt to respect them. Set my life goal and working hard to reach it. Many things which are useful to my life taught by Lead India team. Thank you Lead India 2020.

B.Akash, 10th Class:
          “I will become world famous Software Engineer”
Lead India 2020 training program conducted in our school was very good. My knowledge improved .got so many things and developed in different aspects. After taking this training many changes occurred in me .I have learnt to avoid anger and laziness and inculcated human values .So many skills learnt that are
Self confidence, leadership qualities, scientific temper, human values and mental development. I will develop myself and develop India by 2020.Thank you lead India.                                                                                                                                                                                                









PHOTOS 






























  
Lead India 2020 National Club (LINC)

Office Bearers
School Name & Address
Ravi Brilliant High School,
8-13-10,ShanthiNagar,Mailardevpally, Rajendra Nagar, Ranga Reddy-500005
Phono: 64510051
No of Students in LINC
240- 8th to10th Nov,2012
Chairman
Smt.S.K.Swapna -040-64510051
Vice Chairman
Mr.S.R. Rajanikanth
LINC Group Names
1
Community Development
1.   Manisha / 7416401460
2.   Ravi Kumar / 8143183057
2
Literacy and Cultural Group
3.   Kavya Reddy-9989377721
4.   Lakkan Gupta -9908778093
3
Clean  & Green
( Environment) Group
5.   Archna -9618500475
6.   Veeresh – 8096060724
4
Discipline Group
7.   Ankitha – 9959605277
8.   A.Sai – 9133187785
5
Sports and Games Group
9.   Asha – 9030627514
10.Arvind -9676927223
6
Health & Hygiene Group
11.Ashwini-9391918181
12.Mahesh-9666061852


2 comments:

  1. We are a leading law firm in Hyderabad, India,we provide Name change Services In Hyderabad which has developed a high specialization ...name change procedure in hyderabad | name change after marriage in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that all the information you have given here on is awesome. Thank you name change lawyers in hyderabad | name change procedure in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete