Thursday 1 November 2012

Report on Naive High School 15th to 17th Oct, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students


new thumb 01LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme
Report on Naive High School 15th to 17th Oct, 2012.
ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
NAIVE HIGH SCHOOL
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:

Mrs. Manjula Reddy-9849322231
Venue & Address, Landmark & Contact
Saroornagar,Hyderabad-35, Ph-4041619,4040437
No of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium
English
Standard of the  students attended:
VI to X Class
Training Dates:

15th to 17th Oct, 2012.
No of students attended:
158
Name of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
Mr.Rakesh -9701854706
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC-HYD
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Mr.M.Rajeswar -9490102911
Mr.J.Naresh-8099414490.
L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s
Mr.Mohan -9000626831,
Ms.Sujatha -9059138278
Mr.Basavaiah -7382801047
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Principal Remarks, Training Report, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour

                                                                        (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )

Training Impact & Highlights

ü   Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.
ü   This camp brought lot of change in attitude of the students.
ü   Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.



Principal Remarks
 
Mrs.Manjula Reddy- Principal:
The intent and objective of Lead India 2020 to laudable as it is initiating the excellent task in mouding our future citizens as excellent and exuberant citizens.

Every child can overcome the behavioral problems will lead ours to improve the standardization of the school.

We the management whole heartedly thank the whole Lead India 2020 organization for rendering your services for 3 valuable days, teaching our students to lead their life with moral values, discipline, health and education as their basic needs and the importance of parents & teachers who are responsible in constructing their career & future in making them the responsible citizen in building up our Nation.

Teachers Observations






P.Anitha:
I thank all the members of Lead India 2020 training programme for arranging such an excellent programme from this programme, our students have learnt a lot regarding Discipline, Meditation, Physical & mental Development importance of Mother, Human Values, Goals setting etc., By Practical  sing all these by how an individual will develop there by how can our Nation gets developed. Through this Lead India 2020 training programme each and every child can be developed in an all round manner.

P.Padmaja:
 I am very happy to be a trainee in this training programme. I learned many things and I want to become members of this organization. This programme has increased my patriotic spirit towards my country. This training programme is very much useful to each and every individual in our country. This is the right place to set their goals and achieve them.

P.Sunitha:-
 I am very thankful to the Lead India 2020 organization. This programme made our children to live honestly for the development of our Nation. Students are made mentally, physically strong to achieve their goals, importance and respect for their parent’s teachers, elders and Nation.


B.Aruna:-

This training programme is very good. I think this the best opportunity to change our behavior, character towards righteousness. This is the right path for the students to know the importance of their lives, how to set their life goals, and how to achieve them in a righteous manner.

K.Rukmini:-
          I am thankful to the Li2020 organization for this great programme. Our students have participated with most enthusiasm for the three days. Trainers have motivated inspired them in many ways to realize himself as an India. I too will work to achieve the dreams of our people’s president Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam.



Trainees (Students) Opinions

D.Mounika:-
          After attending this training programme I have changed a lot. I lost my stage fear, I started respecting my elder’s parents, teachers and etc., I want to become world famous lawyer and thereby I want to make our country corruption free. I will develop myself there by develop my country

N.Lakshmi Prasanna-10th:-

 This training programme is excellent. I have improved my way of communication with others. I left my stage fear. I came to know the value of my parents, Teachers and elders. I also learned some Health tips. I will implement all the things which I learned from the training programme in my daily life.


V.Supriya- 10th:-
It was an excellent programme. I started thinking positively, respecting my parents, teachers and elders mutual cooperation etc.,

P.Mounika:-


I had learnt about Great freedom fighter and great Indian History. I changed myself and I want to be honest, help others, courageous, truthful, Discipline, Good Manners etc.,

K.Swetha Kumari-9th:

This training camp is excellent. I have learnt our India’s culture and Tradition. By this camp, I lost my Anger, stage fear. I started respecting parents, teachers and elders. I will implement values in my life like honesty, truthfulness, punctuality and etc.,

Vaishnavi-9th:-

Before training programme, I used to be very lazy, dull in my studies and etc., but now I am waking up in the early hours, giving respect to my parents and teachers. This movement has changed my thoughts.


Shaik Masood-8th:-

 It was a very good training programme I have learnt about freedom fighters. I realized the importance of my parents, teachers, and elders etc., after the mother session, I took blessings from my mother.

 

Photos

















Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..Please click below link and give details...




or Please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:

Ms. Ramya, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com




2 comments:

  1. Looking for Top, Best & Famous Criminal lawyers in Hyderabad – Secunderabad, Telangana. Mr. Sai Krishna Azad is one of the Top 5 criminal lawyers in Hyderabad, with 13 years of experience as a legal practitioner in High court and all other courts. name change procedure in hyderabad | name change after marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that all the information you have given here on is awesome. Thank you name change lawyers in hyderabad | name change procedure in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete