Monday 19 November 2012

Report on DAV Public School 8th to 10th Nov, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students


LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme
Report on DAV Public School 1st  to 3rd  Nov, 2012.
ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
Matrusri DAV Public School,
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:

Mrs.K.Anandavalli -044-64644864
Venue & Address, Landmark & Contact
Matrusri DAV Public School Matrusri nagar Colony, Miyapur, Hyd-49.044-64644864
No of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium
English
Standard of the  students attended:
VI to X Class
Training Dates:

1st to 3rd Nov, 2012.
No of students attended:
102
Name of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
Mr.Rakesh -9701854706
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC-HYD
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Mr.Rajeswar -9490102911
Mrs. Janaki- 9032846269
Mr.Sujatha - 8978348856
L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s
Mrs.Chitanya- 9299953593
Mrs.Vidya –
Mrs.Divya-
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
Mrs.K.Anandavalli -044-64644864
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour

                                                                        (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )

Training Impact & Highlights

ü   Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.
ü   This camp brought lot of change in attitude of the students.
ü   Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.
Principal Remarks
  
Mrs. Ananda Vally, Head Master:
The three day workshop to class 6th, 7th students by the Lead India foundation was wonderfully enriching experience. All the students were handled very well by the team. The session on mother handled by Miss Vidhya was truly cathartic experience. She handled the entire session for 1 and 1/2 hour excellently, and all the participants were moved to tears with her rendition. I am glad that the children of our school were exposed to this experience when they are about to enter their adolescence. I thank the team for their sincere efforts and assure you that we will surely be responsible partners in the national development.

Teachers Observations

M.Lohitha:
 The interaction and introduction help children to get attracted towards the workshop. Every single one participated with enthusiasm. The motivation class on second day was really inspiring. The training energized the children and teachers energy levels. They came out with happy smile every day. All the people who took initiative to the Lead India receive “wow”. Congratulate to Lead India team and please go ahead.

Kalpana:
I am very happy to be a part of this training program. A great effort is going on through this training .Lead Team taught so many new things which are useful to students. They learnt human values and leadership qualities from this training. It has enlightened the minds of little ones. This is really an effective training program.

 Trainees (Students) Opinions

K.Sri Sri, 7th Class:
                                   “I will become a world famous scientist”
It’s wonderful training camp. It increased my concentration and patriotism. I have never seen such a wonderful training camp. The way training was very good and very useful to us. After taking this training, I am able to control my anger. I came to the importance of parents and teachers. I learnt the value of time, life, difference between mind and brain. It is a wonderful camp. It has changed my way of thinking. I turn to think positively. It developed good qualities and patriotism in me. I live and die for my country. Thank you for “lead India 2020”

Snehith Varma, 7th Class:
                                         “I will become world famous Doctor and Leader”
Lead India 2020 is a best national movement. From this training, I have learnt the importance of parents and teachers. Life skills and leadership qualities are increased. It entirely changed my way of thinking. I have learnt physical, mental and social development. After taking this training, I have set my life goal. I will go to my grand pa’s village and teach illiterates in holidays. I would like to join in Lead India 2020 movement and serve the nation.

Abhishek, 7th Class:
                                   “I will become a world famous scientist”
Lead India training is a kind of learning with fun and enjoying the education. It is the best source to gain knowledge. I feel that everyone should participate this training. After taking this training, I am able to control my anger. And my concentration levels are increased. I will share my knowledge with other whatever I got and spread patriotism, I will develop myself as well as national development.

Nithish, 6th Class :
                                 “I will become world famous doctor”
Its wonderful training to participate in Lead India 2020 training camp. I have learnt human values and the steps to follow to reach my life goal. And so many new things I came to know from this training..I have learnt discipline, giving to others, patience, Creativity, Concentration, yoga, setting different goals, different types of clapping techniques, and human values from lead India training. I will share this knowledge with my friends and family. Thank you for the lead India foundation and Abdul Kalam ji.

Shivani,6th Class:
                              “I will become world famous musician”
It is the first time to attend such a wonderful training for me. It changed my way of thinking and gave peacefulness. It changed my behavior and taught discipline. Really I love this training. After taking this training, I am controlling my anger, and left laziness and selfishness. Hard work and creativity is increased in me. I will make our India leader of the world by developing myself and community.
                                      Thank you Lead India 2020

Niharika,6th Class:
                             “I will become world famous physician”
It is more interesting. Lead India annayas taught us life, India’s greatness, and LINC activities and skills developed from them. It was really a good training and we enjoyed It allot. I have found so many changes after attending this training. Discipline, patriotism, truthfulness, creativity, respect to elders, understand, human values and concentration. I understood all the concepts taught by Anna’s and akka’s. I am confident that our India will lead world by 2020.Thank you Lead India 2020.

PHOTOS 


























Lead India 2020 National Club (LINC)

Office Bearers

School Name & Address
Matrusri DAV Public School,Matrusri nagar Colony, Miyapur, Hyd-49.044-64644864
No of Students in LINC
102 – 1st Nov to 3rd Nov, 2012
Chairman
Mrs.K.Anandavalli -044-64644864
Vice Chairman
LINC Group Names
1
Community Development
1.      M.Abhishek,
2.     Mayukh Nanelula
2
Literacy and Cultural Group
3.     Pranav.N,
4.     Sourabh Yadav.
3
Clean  & Green
( Environment) Group
5.     Yamini Hari priya,
6.     Prthvi.G
4
Discipline Group
7.      Deepshika.S,
8.     Padmavathi.
5
Sports and Games Group
9.     Rithik Sagar,
10. Mridul Khanna
6
Health & Hygiene Group
11.   Vaishnavi.N,
12.  Kunal Maheswari.
Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..Please click below link and give details...


or please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Ms. Ramya, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com

2 comments: