Thursday 22 November 2012

Report on Govt Degree Arts College 7th to 9th, Nov, 2012. ABDB Training for College Students


LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme
Report on Govt Degree Arts College 7th to 9th, Nov, 2012.
ABDB Training for College Students

Name of the Collage & Address:
Govt Degree Arts College, Ananthapur Dist.
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:

Mr.Murali Dhar Rao
Venue & Address, Landmark & Contact
Govt Arts Degree College (B), New Town, Near Clock Tower,Ananthapur
Dist.515001
No of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium
Telugu
Standard of the  students attended:
Degree Students
Training Dates:

7th to 9th,Nov, 2012.
No of students attended:
150
Name of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
Mr.J.Naresh-8099414490
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
RTD
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Mr.Rajeswar -9490102911
Mr.Surender –
Mr.Ramu-9704077218
L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour

                                                                        (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )

Training Impact & Highlights

ü   Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.
ü   This camp brought lot of change in attitude of the students.

ü   Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.







Teachers Observations

K.Sekhar Naik
First of all, I salute to the founder of Lead India 2020 Dr.N.B.Sudershan Acharya. Thank you for the most respectable person, Dr. Abdul Kalam ji, for the invention of the most prestigious movement that is Lead India 2020.It is giving the complete holistic personality development. I hope this movement will play pivotal role in reconstruction of India. I hope each and every trainee, understand the essence and develop them as well as develop country. I am fortunate enough to participate this great training

 D.Ramanna -Telugu Lecturer:
I appreciate Lead India 2020 movement that take the responsibility and put great effort to eradicate huge problems of the nation like Illiteracy, Corruption, Poverty and unemployment. With this training
They got great change in students and improved many qualities like respect parents and teachers and leadership qualities. By changing these students they brought changes in their families and their community. Mother session showed so much of impact not only on students and on teachers also.

B.Bala Gangadhar - English Teacher:
Lead India 2020 program is packed with patriotic potential which has ignited and inspired the youth in large scale which is required in this crucial period. This organization taught so many skills and qualities of patriotism, human values, Leadership qualities etc.To get our country leadership by 2020 Lead India movement and team doing great job.

Dr.G.Seetha Ramaiah - English Teacher (Retd):
The lead India 2020 training program conducted for students and volunteers is simply superb, marvelous, highly useful and commendable. Such training programs certainly develop the personalities of the youth.

Trainees (Students) Opinions

 
P.Dileep Kumar - IIIrd BSc
Lead India 2020 training got so many changes in me.I can divide my life as before Lead India training and after lead India training. I just proud to be a part of participate in this training. I love my country how I like me. Till now I was thinking to settle down with a job. But now after the training, my focus changed, I decided to start a company and provide jobs to others. I learnt from lead India training to respect parents, teachers and elders. I promise that I will react at problems of society now onwards. I got the greatness of our country and know the struggle of freedom fighters to get freedom which we are enjoying now. I will make every effort to get back our country leadership.

Shaik baba fakruddin - IInd BSc:
Lead India 2020 training camp changed my thoughts, habits, aims, discipline, emotions, experiences and ambitions. I got the value of parents, teachers, elders, and got the strengths and weaknesses of me from mental development topic. I got the greatness of our country and know the struggle of freedom fighters to get freedom. After this training, my negative thinking changed to positive. I will improve had habits. Respect elders and teachers. I will share my knowledge and experiences with my friends and others.


B.Janardhan - Ist BSc:
Lead India 2020 training camp taught how to set my life goal. Removed laziness, and stage fear. I am very thankful to this training. After this training I learnt to respect to elders and teachers, and I am able to understand the greatness of parents. I will share the knowledge which I got from Lead India training with my family, friends and neibours.I will try to develop my village so that this will help to develop India and keep in first place.

P.Ashoak Kumar - IIIrd BSc:
I am thankful to Dr.APJ Abdul kalam ji.I learnt so many things from this training. I got knowledge of our country greatness, Parents and teachers’ value and human values and social development etc .After this training, got self confidence, more discipline, unity, team work, truthfulness, and good food habits. From now on wards I will develop myself, my family, my community and my village. By sharing my knowledge with others I will strive to develop our country.

Bharat - IIIrd BSc:
Lead India training is conducted for our development. So we have to thankful to Lead India team. After taking this training I have changed a lot. I knew the value of parents and teachers. I learnt to respect them. My self confidence improved by this training. I will study well and get good marks. And get knowledge on my goal subject and reach my goal .I will develop my family and friend. I will try to develop my country and make our country to lead world by 2020.

Ashoak -IIIrd BSc:
This great training why didn’t come before? It’s amazing, Excellent .It is getting drastic change in students. After this training I came to know, what I am and how to develop myself and our country. This training should reach each and every person in India. I have set a goal and strive to reach that goal .I respect my parents and elders. I will change the situations which lead to corruption and poverty. It’s unforgettable experience. I will share this knowledge with all my familiars. Thank you lead India

 



PHOTOS 





















Lead India 2020 National Club (LINC)

Office Bearers
School Name & Address
Govt Arts Degree College (B), New Town, Near Clock Tower, Ananthapur Dist.515001
No of Students in LINC
150 -7th to 9th ,Nov,2012
Chairman
Mr.Dr.Muralidhar Rao –
Vice Chairman
Mr.Akkulappa-9059574998 Mr.Shrihari -9490743581
LINC Group Names
1
Community Development
1.   M.Sainatha Babu
2.   Neelakanta
2
Literacy and Cultural Group
3.   Sudhisna
4.   S.Veeranjineyulu
3
Clean  & Green
( Environment) Group
5.   M.G Sathish Kumar Babu
6.   M.Dega Sree hari
4
Discipline Group
7.   G.Gowthami
8.   S.Krishna Naik
5
Sports and Games Group
9.   N.Ravi kumar
10.Arvind
6
Health & Hygiene Group
11.U.Spandana
12.P.Chandra Sekhar
Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..Please click below link and give details...


or please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Ms. Ramya, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment