Thursday 9 August 2012

REPORT ON OASIS SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE SHAMSHABAD 9th to 11th July2012 ABDB TRAINING FOR SCHOOL STUDENTS


new thumb 01
LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme

REPORT ON OASIS SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE SHAMSHABAD 9th to 11th July2012 ABDB TRAINING FOR SCHOOL STUDENTS


Name of the School & Address:
Oasis school of excellence, Ammapall,Shamshabad.
Headmaster Name & Contact:
Mr.Ramakrishnappa
9246157634
Address, Landmark & Contact
Ammapally, Shamshabad,Rangareddy.
Medium
English
Training Dates:
 9th,10rthand  11th july 2012
No Of students attended:
230
Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Shivaraj ;9177416870, Aruna,  Gowthami, And  Naveen kumar
Duration:
3 days from 9 am to 3;30 pm @ school premises
LINC Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:

Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents


 Training Impact & Highlights, Guest Of Honour, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, Media Reports and LINC Details.

Training Impact & Highlights:

ü  Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.
ü  It brought lot of change in attitude of the students.
ü  Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.

GUEST OF HONOUR
 Inauguration function:    Sri. D.Ramakrishnappa (principal of Oasis school)             
 2nd day:   Mr. K.Laxma Reddy, M.L.A of Medchal
 3rd day:   Prof.Raghavachary (O.U.) & Smt.E. Kameswari Principal                                                                                                                                                          Volunteers   1.Sheshikanth (Student of JNTU)              


TRAINING REPORT
First Day training programme was started with the installation of flag by Sri D.Ramakrishnappa principal Oasis school of excellence,   followed by vandemataram.
The first session was started friendship session and the norms of Lead India.
The Next session was about glory of India i.e. past and present of India. The following session was the necessity of the 2nd National Movement Lead India, and how individual problems are leading to national Problems.The Next session was  the importance of Life, Goal setting purpose of life and Time Management.
The second Day:
Training programme was started with the installation of flag by K.Laxma Reddy garu M.L.A. and D.Ramakrishnappa Garu followed by vandemataram.
Sri K.Laxma Reddy, M.L.A.Medchal Consistency , gave message on eradication of child marriages and Dowry system and he also gave the value of life and how to lead life in a righteous way.
The following session was taken up Srishanth lead India Volunteer who gave the importance of Health and the principles of a Physical body.The next session was  the Human Values, how to become great, and value added lives.The Next session was the importance of Parents, teachers and Motherland by “Mother Session”.
Following session was started with the installation of flag by 1). Ramakrishnappa, E.Kameswari and P.Choodamani garu , Satyanarayana ( Parents ) ,followed by Vandematharam.
Training Programme was concluded with the Padapuja of Parents by the Students  headed by pro . Raghavaachaarya  ( Phics.) and the Message by .Ramakrishnappa garu and Kameswari garu.

TRAINEES (STUDENTS) opinions
K. Poojitha-VII:
 Lead India Training brought change in me. I like to speak on the stage but I have fear, but offer this Training camp I lost my fear.  And now I can speak on the stage without any fear and I proud to be an Indian and I took blessings from my parents and also respecting them.  

K. Yagnasree-VIII:
 It helped me very much. It changed my behaviour I learned to be truthful. And I learned how to respect to my parents and Teachers and elders thank you lead India.

Ch.Srilekha-VII:    
It is so good, Anaya’s trained us how to remove my individual problems like laziness’ now Onwards I will not postpone my home work and studying. I removed my laziness and i like mother session anniah’s told about my mother I was cried in that class because many times i scolded to my mother. I learn many things in this camp like discipline respecting Parents and Teachers, and elders I know importance of life I will help to others where I can.I want to become a world famous IAS officer. I will save water and Power thanking you. Lead India.

A.Sireesha- VII:
                    It made me a perfect student. Now I am ready to face anything to reach my goal. I removed my stage fear Thank you Lead India. Now I have no Anger, Selfishness. I improved the qualities like self confidence, Discipline Truthfulness, patience, creativity, Concentrating Power and also I will Respect my parents.

M. Chaithany –VIII:
                        Before Training I am very lazy after training I decided to do hard work to reach my Goal. I learned the values of parents and teachers and elders. I reduced my selfishness and anger.

M.D.Salman Khan-IX:  
                        This Training was wonderful and I have learnt many things like how to utilise my time. I known Greatness of India, Being truth full. I am proud to be an Indian. From today onwards I decided to help my parent s in their works and I will never misbehave with them I will respect my parents and elders. I will respect my teachers I will follow the principles of our health.

K.Rakesh Goud IX:
                           Lead India Training programme has brought many changes in me from today I will come school regularly and I will respect my parents and teachers. I will remove my laziness and selfishness. I will become a world famous IPS officer.

K.Raghu-IX:
                   I was changed completely my attitude in this Training. After training I decided to touch my parent’s feet daily and then come to school regularly. I will follow the rules of lead India .I will respect reach and everyone.


N.Deepika-IX:
                 Firstly I want to say I am Proud to be an Indian. Before this Training camp I have many bad habits. Now I promise that I will never repeat them. I will not waste water and I will save the water and power. I realised that myself is responsible for all the National problems.

 Photos

















Media Reports 








No comments:

Post a Comment