Monday 20 August 2012

Report on Interactive Session on "Become a Master Trainer of Lead India" 19 August 2012


Interactive Session on "Become a Master Trainer of Lead India"

19 August 2012

Lead India National Club-Hyderabad organized Interactive Session on “Become a Master Trainer of Lead India” for students of various engineering and MBA colleges in Hyderabad 

Participants:
25 students of JNTU, Nizam and other engineering colleges

Resource Persons:  
Sri. Naresh & Sri Prabhakar Rao Kotapati

Date & Time:  19 August 2012-- from 9-30am to 1-00pm

Sessions Agenda:

“Introduction to Lead India Master Trainer program” by Sri Prabhakar Rao Kotapati
Lead India Way of Teaching Values’ by Sri. Naresh


Highlights:
It was highly energetic and interactive session. Young, enthusiastic and passionate students made workshop very live. Few of them were already working as Master Trainers of Lead India and shared their experiences, thrilled the participants with their special comments and feedback.

Every participant shared their knowledge, listened with high degree care, encouraged speakers, took active role in learning games and realized that Lead India training is unique and transforming.

Finally all participants agreed that they will work for National Mission, will become Master Trainers, and will take active role in building great India before 2020.

   
Comments of participants…

  • It was wonderful session conducted by Prabhakar sir and other master trainers. They really made us realize our responsibility towards our nation, and they taught us very important points to become a good trainer and also to ignite the minds of students and how to mesmerize them towards us while we teach them. It is really helpful to myself and I will give 100% Participation. Thank You – Janaki Bhandari

  • This session is good and very helpful to the students. Very few know about present situation of India, Prabhakar sir has given excellent Knowledge about developing India.      Thank you    - T. Lakshmi

  • It has been a very joyful session I have ever attended. I got awareness about various modules and their purpose. I consider Lead India session as the oil which makes me brighter i.e., it ignites my passion, passion, purpose and feeling of service to the nation. I feel very lucky to be the part of this movement.  –L.Ramya

  • Previously I attended two day Workshop and inspired a lot. After this interactive session I have decided to become a Master trainer. I want to become a good Leader with the help of Lead India. -Vijaya Lakshmi,B.tech 2nd yr

  • I felt very happy with this Interactive session. It is excellent idea and organization encouraging the youth towards National Development. I have decided that I should participate in this Lead India.   Lead India2020.            – K. Rajitha, MBA.

  • I feel very good to be here. I have learnt about Leadership and Motivation. Main thing is I have learnt to improve ourselves by teaching others. Thank you Lead India. –P.Rupa MSC.

  • Actually I was searching for source to help my society. After attending this session I felt that I got a great platform to develop my nation. Lead India 2020 - B. Kalyan

  • It was very interactive session. I have learnt Human values which every Indian should know. Lead India – Srija, B.tech 2nd yr

  • Through this session I got a very great opportunity to serve my nation.                     – S. Pattabhiram

  • I am very glad to attend this session; I came to know much about this world. I have inspired a lot and my thoughts that “I can’t do” changed to “I can do” and “I will do”.  Thank u so much for giving me this opportunity to change the corrupt world. And I will be part of it. -Harika
  Mr. Prabhakar Rao sir interacting with Volunteers
Speech about Lead India by Mr.Naresh -Master Trainer

 Mentors sharing their experiences and teaching games

Students showing their creativity in Lead India Games







Prabhakar Rao and master trainers singing Lead India song
Prabhakar Rao sir with Master Trainers and Volunteers:



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India….please click below link and give details...

Or

Please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Ms. Shailaja, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com

Lead India2020

Saiprasanna


No comments:

Post a Comment