Monday 21 January 2013

Brief report on 6 Days Training of Trainers Programme (TOT) IV - Camp for Unemployed Rural Youth


new thumb 01LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme

Brief report on 6 Days Training of Trainers Programme (TOT) IV - Camp for Unemployed Rural Youth


Name of the Camp & Address:
Unemployed Rural Youth TOT
Lead India Bhavan Narkuda, Shamshabad, R.R.Dist.
Training Dates:
5th Jan to 10th Jan, 2013
No of Registration form:
54
No of  Feedbacks form:
50
Name of The Camp In charge & Contact No:
Mr. Durga Rao - 9247241154
No of  Participants attended:
District wise
54
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Mr.Vamshi Krishna
Mr.Naveen Bandari
Mr.Anish Rao
No of Days &  from-to time

6 Days

Standard of the  attended:
Youth Age of 25 Unemployed  Rural Youth
Medium
Telugu
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC-HYD
Media ,Photos, Video
Report   Contents
Guest of Honour, Training Report, Photos, and Media Coverage. No of Feedback Forms, Registration Forms, Id Photos.
Guest of Honour
Name of the Guest And Designation,  Contact No
1. Padmabhushan Dr K.I. Vara Prasad Reddy
        Managing Director, Shantha Biotechnics Pvt Ltd
      2 .Sri.KLaxama Reddy- MLA,
2.   3. Sri.Harikrishna Eppananapally - Trustee -overseas coordinator
3.   4. Prof.N.B Sudershan Acharya – Founder & Chairperson
5. SriJ.Jagan Mohan Reddy –National Coordinator -& Past Dist. Governor –Lions Clubs.
6.Joyce – Guest from California, U.S.A.



Joyce – Guest from California, U.S.A

So much to reflect on from the experience!  So holy is the light born of sincerity, purpose and hope for self and nation which beamed from the faces of the participants. Such witnessing I shall never forget. Thank you.

  
Trainees Opinions

G.Obularaju –ATP, 9440662985

The programme is very great and miraculous. I feel very happy and also very proud because our India is going to lead the world. I will cooperate with Lead India. It is my responsibility so I will do my duty.           

D.Krishnam Raj – Medak -9948520811

It’s very very useful to me. I learnt how to live in this society. I realized who I am and understood my goals and what to do for Lead India 2020. It is not only a movement, it is a silent revolution and it is an ultimate power. 

G.Ramesh-Karimnagar-9502273709

I am feeling great and I am more related to this movement. I am developing my self -confidence and I will reach my life goal. I have conquered my stage fear.

Vasanth Patnaik –Srikakulam -8121585433

I don’t have words to explain this valuable experience during the time I spent for six days training programme. It will certainly bring a good change in me, my community and my country. I will use the skills in right way to get the change that Lead India is expecting.

Y.RaviTeja –Atp -9014322638

After taking Lead India training, I can say proudly that I can do anything with confidence. This movement should spread all over, in all the districts and villages of India.

B.Avinash- Kmnr-9966374390

I developed extraordinary personality in all aspects. I got rid of my stage fear. I will develop myself so that I can develop others and develop India also.
Every Indian should participate in Lead India movement to see a developed India by 2020.


C.Vinod –ATP-814281093

Before I came to Lead India, I was very lazy. After coming here, my lifestyle has changed. Now I am feeling great and my self confidence level is increased. I am proud to say I can do anything. And I left my laziness, anger, fear etc. It is useful for my entire life. I have learnt a lot about life. I set my life goal after attending lead India training and am working hard to achieve it.  


































No comments:

Post a Comment