Friday 4 January 2013

Brief report on 6 Days Training of Trainers Programme (TOT) Camp for Unemployed Rural Youth


LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme

Brief report on 6 Days Training of Trainers Programme (TOT) Camp for
Unemployed Rural Youth

Name of the Camp & Address:
Unemployed Rural Youth TOT
Lead India Bhavan Narkuda, Shamshabad,R.R.Dist.
Training Dates:
24th    to 2 9th   Dec, 2012

No of Registration form:
66
No of  Feedbacks form:
54

Name of The Camp In charge & Contact No:
Mr. Durga Rao - 9247241154
Mr.Rajeswar - 9490102911
Dr. Sathya Sai Shree Lakshmi - 9440045469
No of  Participants attended:
District wise
66

1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Mr.Vamshi Krishna
Mr.J.Naresh
Mr.Ganga Raju
Mr.Naveen Bandari
No of Days &  from-to time

6 Days



Standard of the  attended:
Youth Age of 25 Unemployed  Rural Youth
Medium
Telugu

Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC-HYD
Media ,Photos, Video


Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Guest of Honour, Training Report, Photos, and Media Coverage. No of Feedback Forms, Registration Forms, Id Photos.

Guest of Hono
Name of the Guest And Designation,  Contact No
1.    Sri.KLaxama Reddy- MLA,
2.     Sri.Harikrishna Eppananapally - Trustee -overseas coordinator
3.    Prof.N.B Sudershan Acharya – Founder & Chairperson
4.    SriJ.Jagan Mohan Reddy – National Coordinator -& Past Dist. Governor –Lions Clubs.
5.    Sri.Narsiha Reddy-
6.    Sri.Satish Babu –GE
7.    Smt.Chandra Bala –IBM
Course  Contents:

Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values.


   
Highly useful

Useful
Not so
 useful
50
1
3






  

I have unbelievable change in my life.                K.Sannapaiah – Ananthapur -8985151084.

I can’t express myself and I don’t have any words about this wonderful programme. This is the experience which I got from here and I strongly believe it. This is the only base to achieve my life goal.                                      
                                                                       S.Vijayalakshmi –Ananthapur -9618203034

Lead India 2020 has awakened me from laziness. It helped me lose my anger and fear. It helped me to love my parents, family and friends better than before. I learnt most valuable lessons here. It has given me great opportunity to play my role for my motherland.                                                                           
                                                            D.Subash Chandra Bose –Ananthapur – 7893170204

I am very happy with this programme. Earlier I was very lazy, not only lazy I had lot of fear but now I got rid of laziness and fear. I don’t fear any thing any more. Thanks Lead India 2020!                                                     M.Suresh - Ananthapur -9441719612
                                                                                                                  

I do not have words at present to give any comments on Mr.Sudershan Acharya or A.P.J Abdul Kalamji. The module of this training is a world wonder. This is a turning point in my life.                   
                                                                          Rangappa.K ,Ananthapur- 9492656747.

It is useful for individual development. I have improved my Communication skills and  confidence. I have lost stage fear.
                                                                             B.Chandra Shekar- Medak -901076163

This is a very wonderful opportunity in my life. I am very thankful to lead India. This is very useful in my life for inculcating Human values. I have learnt about life skills and have set up my goals.
                                                                                    M.Ravinder – Medak -970565861



Lead India 2020 is a part of my life. Every moment is valuable. It saved my time at the right time. I have learnt to value my life. Lead India Movement was just wonderful.
                                                                                A. Rajesh- Khammam  -9676525388



I overcame my stage fear problem. I developed self confidence, concentration, creative power and communication skills. I learnt to respect parents and elders.
                                                                     N.Bhanu Vignesh – Khammam, 9000099871

I want to spread this programme. I have learnt a valuable message to develop myself and thereby develop my country.                    M. Bhanu Prasad – Khammam -9642374232

Bhagawadgita+Bible+ Khuran=Lead India Training. I feel proud to contribute to this training. This is a very valuable training for all. This type of training is not found anywhere in India. I learnt from this training LEADERSHIP QUALITIES.
                                                              A.Gnaneswara Rao – 9133153345 - Vizianagaram



Lead India training programme is definitely highly useful. It is a valuable training camp for the youth and also myself. This TOT brought changes in my life style thereby bringing out many inner potentialities. 
                                                                  V.Srininvasa Rao – Vizianagaram -970471184.


This is an extraordinary programme. It will change an ordinary person to an extraordinary person. I learnt many things like life and vision; yoga; the value of parents & Teachers. Self development leads to National Development. I love Lead India 2020. I will work for Lead India Movement as I am an Indian.
                                                                     P.Siva Kumar - Vizainagaram -9618321385.

This is a great opportunity in my life. I learnt in this camp a lot of skills like personality development; how to build my carrier; have better human relations etc.    
                                                                  H.Rama Krishna –Vizainagaram -8019719718.

Lead India 2020 camp is a wonderful programme. This programme contributes to development of our nation through Individual development. I improved my skills and inclulcated human values. I avoid being shy and fear stricken. I decided upon a strong goal in my life. Really it is a “way of Life”.
                  
                                                                              M.Nagaraju – Warangal -9676101102.

It is a very different spiritual Indian programme. This programme is an eye opener for me. I have learnt to be a good speaker. This training is good for myself, my family and my country.
                                                                                 B.Kishore – Warangal -8099877111.

It’s a memorable moment in my life -        Dasru.Nayak.M – Nalgonda – 9030955881.


                                                                            
This programme is very useful for every youth in India. In this programme  I learnt lots of things. I improved my communication skills. I developed leadership qualities. I will  help others. I will also encourage youth to go to lead India programme.
                                                                               A.Prakash – Nalgonda – 8099678040.

I feel very happy about this programme. Before I joined here I didn’t have any sense of responsibility. After training I learnt many things and my aim is to become an IAS. Before that I will spread the Lead India 2020 programme.
                                                                            Saik .Nijamodeen –Kurnool -949459310

The training programme is very useful for life. This programme will be a great success and India will be definitely a developed country soon. It is very useful for students and youth. This programme is a turning point in my life.                 
                                                                                M. Kistanna – Kurnool – 8498805122.

Before I entered into this programme I thought, "is it necessary for me?" But Now I am proud to say that I am a part  of this. It is necessary for everyone to serve  India through Lead India.
                                                                                           P.Devi – Vizag - 9014693925


It is highly useful for students and unemployed youth who are feeling stress in life and they should and must be motivated.                T.B.V.Phanindra  - Krishna  - 9951642557.





























No comments:

Post a Comment