Friday 11 January 2013

Brief report on 6 Days Training of Trainers Programme (TOT) II Camp for Unemployed Rural Youth


LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme

Brief report on 6 Days Training of Trainers Programme (TOT) IICamp for
Unemployed Rural Youth

Name of the Camp & Address:
Unemployed Rural Youth TOT
Lead India Bhavan Narkuda, Shamshabad, R.R.Dist.
Training Dates:
9th  Nov, to 14th  Dec, 2012

No of Registration form:
80
No of  Feedbacks form:
80

Name of The Camp In charge & Contact No:

Mr.E ganga Raju -9989161762
No of  Participants attended:
District wise
80

1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Mr.R.Rakesh -9701854706
Mr.Anish Rao –
Mr.Rajeswar –
Mr.Durga Rao –
Mr.Laxman -
No of Days &  from-to time

6 Days



Standard of the  attended:
Youth Age of 25 Unemployed  Rural Youth
Medium
Telugu

Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC-HYD
Media ,Photos, Video


Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Guest of Honour, Training Report, Photos, and Media Coverage. No of Feedbacks Forms, Registration Forms, Id Photos.

Guest of Hono
Name of the Guest And Designation,  Contact No
Smt.V.Usha Rani – IAS, State Project Director,RVM(SSA).
Mr.K.V Ramana , I.A.S. Cultural Advisor, Government of A.P.
Prof.N.B Sudershan AcharyaFounder & Chairperson
Mr.J.Jagan Mohan ReddyTrusty & Past Dist. Governor –Lions Clubs.

Course  Contents:

Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values.


 





Feedback of Trainees 

T.Sangappa:

                I will give up my bad habits and negative thoughts. I will express and share my feeling with my parents. I will change myself thereby my family, and society. I will work hard for my individual development which leads to the National Development
                I will follow the principle of Dr.A.P.J.Abdul kalam and I thank Dr.Sudershan Acharya for giving this wonderful opportunity. I promise you that I will never forget this LI 2020 movement till my last breath.

Ch .Thirumala Gopi:

                Lead India 2020 is a great 2nd National Movement which helps each and every one of us like an added flavor. I lost my shyness and fear. I have realized that I am responsible for the problems in the society. I have also realized the importance of life and vision, parents and teachers.
  
D. Shiva Krishna:

                   Thankful to you Acharya. You are my living god. You are the one who built confidence in me. Now I proudly say that I can transform India into a Global leader and a super power by 2020.


Gaddam Venkata Rangaiah:

                    It is a Great Personality Training Program and also very useful for youth of India to lead India by 2020 as a Developed India.

 Kamera. Ram Chander:

                     Through this Lead India 2020, I came to know the importance of life, Goal setting, Vision of life and healthy habits. I overcome my stage fear. This Training Programme is very much necessary for all the youth.

Chunarkar. Huntu:

                        I feel very good after attending this training programme. I realized Truth in my life; I understood Who Am I?, What is life ? I learnt how to interact with the society. I realized the importance of values, parents and teachers. It has completely changed my life into a disciplined life.

C . Suryam:
                        I learnt many things from Lead India 2020 training programme. I have realized the importance of life. It showed me a right direction at the right time. I will work to develop India by 2020.

N. Subramanyam:

                          I have no words to express my feelings. This programme brought a sparkle like change in my life. I have inculcated Moral values. I used to lead an aimless life before, but this programme made my Mind strong and courageous. I am blessed to attend this Training Programme. I will change the Society. I am ready to do anything for the upcoming Transformed Society.

M. Mallesh:         

              Lead India 2020 has filled an unknown Power in me. I will work for the development of my Country. The Sun of Lead India 2020 dispelled the darkness in my Life.

  
J. Suresh Babu:

                 Lead India 2020 has brought an unexpected change in my personal life. I gained some important knowledge regarding Global Skills, Human Values and how Individual problems will lead to the National problems. I will work for the Developed India.
              
 D Uma Prasad:

In this training programme. I have learnt the Value of Time, the Importance of good healthy habits, body language skills, what is Life? Who I am? Where I am? And What I should be doing for my country.

PHOTOS 





























No comments:

Post a Comment