Thursday 4 October 2012

Report on Mahbub College High School 26th to 28th, Sept, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students


LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme

Report on Mahbub College High School 26th to 28th, Sept, 2012.
ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
Mahbub College High School,
R.P.Road,Secunderabad-500-003
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:
Mr.Venkateswara Rao-27703711
Venue & Address, Landmark & Contact
Mahbub College High School,
R.P.Road,Secunderabad-500-003
 No of Days &  From-To Time
3 days    - from 9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium
English
Standard of the  students attended:
VII to IX Class
Training Dates:
               26th to 28th Sept,2012
No Of students attended:
150
Name Of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
E Aruna Reddy-9396247168
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
Mahbub College High School
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
  1. B.Naveen- 9966297067,
  2. Gouthami -897730218
  3. Vamshi Krishna -8099150957
L.I.N.C. Established  or not

Established

2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s

Janaki -9032846269
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
Laxmi Rajyam -9985009446
V.G Kalpana-9395525392
Course  Contents:

Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents



Training Impact & Highlights,  Training Report, Principal Remarks, and Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour
Bhagavatha Varanasi-Namdev.
                                                                                                   (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )

Training Impact & Highlights,
ü  Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.
ü  It brought lot of change in attitude of the students.
ü  Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.

 Training Report
The first day training programme was started with the installation of flag by K.J Venkateswara Rao garu Head Master followed by Vandemataram.
The first session was taken up by E.Aruna Reddy who become a very good friend of them.
The Next session was taken up by srinivasa Rao garu a volunteer who gave the importance of life, vision, mission and goal setting.

The second day training programme was started with the session “India past and Present the importance of Lead India 2020 programme and how individual problems will Lead to the National problems by E Aruna Reddy.
The next session was taken up by Gouthami, who gave the importance of a values added life, and how will a valued person become great.
The next session was taken up by Gouthami, how skills are important in one’s life now –a –days.

The third day training programme was stated with the session social development by Gouthami.
The Next session was taken up by Naveen who gave the importance of Mother, Father, Teachers and elders.
The Next session was taken up by E.Aruna Reddy who gave the importance and difference between mind and body.
Finally the three days training programme was successfully concluded by the feedback of the Head Master K.J Venkateswara Rao, and the teachers

Principal Remarks
K.J. Venkateswara Rao (HM):- we are glad for organizers who have conducted Lead India training programme for three days in our schools. They have motivated our students on life skills, vision and Mission, goal setting etc. This programme is very much useful for school children.


The vision of Lead India 2020 is excellent all the topics taught and discussed in these three days were heart-touching to students and teachers also. This programme has become our vision also, thank you very much for conducting such a good programme.

Teachers Observations
   
T.Chandra Sree Naidu:- this a according to me is a very effective informative and a programmatic information- A child’s all round growth both physical, moral ethical, mental, spiritual and academic need is very aptly delt with the children.  
Over above, it was a very good programme and my suggestion is, such activates has to be regularly conducted once in every 2 months at least

V.G Kalpana: - The training programme of Lead India 2020 was excellent. I attended 3 days programme. It was very much useful programme. I really experienced the need and importance of this programme. As a teacher, I learnt many new things from the trainers. I really appreciate the trainer who has taken so much pain to come over here and educate the students.



Laxmi Rajyam: - I am very much thankful to the trainers they have given a very valued message. They gave the importance of Mother, father, teacher which has touched each and every one’s heart the importance of an Individual development for the development of a country is expressed in a good manner.


Trainees (Students) Opinions
 Shaikh Sharif Aslam-xth: - I have changed a lot after attending this Lead India 2020 training programme. I started respecting teachers, parents and elders, I have improve my self confidence levels, skills, values in my life and this programme helped us to set up our goal and that should world famous goal want to develop our Nation by 2020by developing myself first .i will make our country corruption less and peaceful.
 
K.Shiva Naik-IX: - Lead India 2020 training programme has changed by charging my life. I want to become a world Famous IPS officer. There by I will serve our Nation I thank Lead India 2020 for making me to give respect for parents, teachers and elders.

R.Jai Prakash-7th:- I thank Abdul Kalam for this Lead India 2020 programme. I have changed a lot after attending this training programme. I have developed myself in discipline and self confidence. I want to become world famous software engineer.

P.Anil -7th:- This training camp is wonderful this camp has changed my behavior and from now onwards I will respect my parents, and teachers. I want to become a world famous Doctor and I will be truthful in my life.
K Grace -6th:- I want to become world famous teachers from today. I will never fight with my mother and I promise that I will respect my parents, teachers and elders. I will also come to school regularly.













Lead India National Club-LINC:-
Office Bearers
School Name
Mahbub College High School,
R.P.Road,Secunderabad-500-003
Address
Mahbub College High School,
R.P.Road,Secunderabad-500-003
No of Students in LINC
150-12, 26th to 28th Sept, 2012
Chairman
K.J Venkateswara Rao - 9949996719
Vice Chairman
Laxmi Rajyam -9985009446
V.G Kalpana-9395525392
LINC Group Names
1
Community Development
1.   Sai Ram-9th
2.   Prabhat-9th
2
Literacy and Cultural Group
3.   P.Chandra Shekar-9th
4.   S.Vijay Kumar-9th
3
Clean  & Green
( Environment) Group
5.   Sai Priya-8th
6.   K.Shiva Naidu-8th
4
Discipline Group
7.   A.Sathish Reddy-8th
8.   K.Vinay-8th
5
Sports and Games Group
9.   Uday Sri-7th,
10.Hanumanth-7th
6
Health & Hygiene Group
11.Ajiy -7th
12.P.Anil-7th

2 comments:

  1. its been glad to listen about my school name.. with a good programme .. congratulations to the whole team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the old student in mahboob college in 2004 bch. Venkateswara Rao sir and Krishakumari miss was my classes teachers in 9th and 10th class.

    ReplyDelete