Tuesday 19 March 2013

LIONS -Brief report on 2-day Orientation for LIONS


LEAD INDIA 2020
Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao - Training and Research Programme

Brief report on 2-day Orientation for LIONS

Venue :
Brahma Kumari's, Gachibowli, Hyd
Training Dates:

16th to 17th March, 2013
Name of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
Mr.Rajeswar -9490102911
Mr.Thimothi
Mr.Omaji
Mr.NaveenKumar
No of participants attended:
23
Medium
Telugu
Training Sponsored
LIONS
Guest of Honour 
     1.    Dr. N.B Sudershan Acharya -
     2.    Mr.J Jagan Mohan Reddy –
     3.    Mr.K.Govinda - LIONS Clubs, Global Leadership Training Coordinator, A.P













Comments from Participants

 

Excellent training camp should be given to every child and adults.  
                                                                                Mr.K.Govind Raj, LIONS Clubs,
                                            Global Leadership Training Coordinator, A.P

       It is very useful for youth and every citizen of India. The two days programme is very interesting and enthusiastic. All annaya trained well. I will make it a plan to implement this programme in Kurnool municipal corporation High School and also in Govt High Schools.
                                                                                             Mr.T.Venkata Reddy.

Superb training programme. The two days training programme developed my communication skills and filled me with courage. I will give my best possible services to Lead India.
                                                                         Mr.R.Seshagiri,Corparator, GHMC.

Very nice, I feel very great to be here to gain more knowledge. After attending this training programme I develop self-confidence, time management etc., I will take this programme to schools and colleges.
                                                                                                 Mrs.V.Jagadeswari.

Excellent programme for all the ages. Every session is different from each other, what we have been taught is needful for everyone. This is one of the best training programmes to change the situation of our country India. I always had a feeling to serve the nation. Now I have an opportunity to serve our Mother India through Lead India 2020. I could learn how to live how to live on proper life without worries. I will volunteer for Lead India 2020.
                                                                                Mr.J.Gyaneswar, Business lions.

It is good. I be live that I am responsible for what I am. So I will implement the things, which are required for the development of myself and for the development of the nation by 2020.
                                                                                                            Mr.M,Srihari.

It is good to the level of students where they can understand and involve. I feel I should be a part of L:ead India 2020. I want to become a master Trainer in this.
                                                                                                     Mr.K.Daya Sagar.      

Training programme covers many important topics which are useful for achieving a goal to make awareness programme to more students/ more youth.
                                                                                                      Mr.Gopal Krishna.

This is one excellent training programme. Self confidence is very important. As Indians, we should gave some qualities like respect the parents, teachers & elders Lead India working an them                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                          Mr.Y.Subramanyam Raju.

This is definitely a useful programme. All this programme are designed to entertain & give knowledge to students. Songs & dance are also useful to relax students. Interactions between trainers & trainees was also good. After training I am confident to manage my resource in a wonderful way.
                                                                                               Mr.M.Sambasiva Rao.

I should contribute a lot to Lead India 2020 by undergoing necessary training to become a trainer.
                                                                                        Mr. Modireddy Babuji Rao.



Photos
















No comments:

Post a Comment