Wednesday 20 March 2013

Brief report onKRISTINA MAKARA, RTI VIDYAPEETH, GURGAON


LEAD INDIA 2020
Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao - Training and Research Programme

Brief report

Name of the School & Address:
KRISTINA MAKARA, RTI VIDYAPEETH, GURGAON
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:

Mr.G.S.Dubey 09818529642
Venue & Address, Landmark & Contact

Bajghera, Gurgaon, Haryana, Delhi.
No of Days &  From-To Time
4 days
9 am to 2 pm
Medium
Hindi
Standard of the  students attended:
VI to X Class
Training Dates:
02nd to 05th March, 2013.
No of students attended:
98
Name of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
Dr.Satya Sai Sree Lakshmi
9440045469, 8897304573
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
GE Volunteers Foundation & Literacy India
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Mr.R.Rakesh 9701854706
Mr.R.Bhanu Prakash-9603062460
Mr.Rajeswar-9490102911
L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s
Anjali, Akanksha, Mooratdhvaj, Maya, Bharat Kumar, Archana, Kamal Kant, Mamta Sonwani, Chandra Sekhar, Manish, Kamini, Divya, Nithin, Girija Shankar.
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
Mrs.Pushpa Singh
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, & Linc Details.






H.M’s Feedback
Mr.G.S.Dubey:

Lead India programme is a great innovative for our participating students and also for our staff. In four days workshop a great change has been found in several areas like discipline, respect, leadership creativity etc., of our students. They have been changed with full energy and we want to carry this programme to more and more students of our institutions.
Thanks a lot to all Lead India team.

GUEST FEEDBACK
Video links

Change agents sharing’s
Video links


Teacher’s Observations

Lead India Programme in our school was every successful. The output of this programme was to make children think about themselves and the nation. All the children really enjoyed. They gained a lot of self confidence. The programme was very successful. The children became more aware about the importance of their parents, teachers and elders. How much they are doing for them till date they were not realizing it, but on this finishing day they learnt and they realized that they should be more responsible. They have set goals for their life.
 I wish all the best to Lead India team for their support and for their enthusiasm.
 Thank you all.
                                                          Indramani Sabharwal, Linc Co-ordinator.


                                        Feedback of participants…

Literacy India Trainers:

Vikas Kumar: - I have learnt that life without an aim is useless. I have learnt who I am? I have learnt that by developing myself I can develop the nation.

Dharmendra Yadav: - I have learnt that I have lot of powers within me. I developed the desire to do good for the society. I have decided to fight against corruption.

Change Agents:

Nitin, Class VI: - Lead India 2020 trainers have entertained us with lot of fun and games. They also gave us lot of lessons of life through these games. Before training, I was very naughty and used to be very troublesome in the school. Now I have decided to be disciplined and study well. I will help my parents and teachers. I will also teach other children in my village for two hours every day. 

Kamini Kumari, Class VIII: - Before the camp I thought I can’t do anything being a girl. People of our village always say that girls can do nothing.  I was happy when Lead India trainers said that each one is Leader. This made me decide that I will become a world famous I.P.S. I will study well and bring good name to my parents, teachers, school and Haryana. I thank all Lead India2020 trainers for teaching us so many good things coming from so for i.e., A.P. I will fight against corruption and work developed India 2020.

Mamatha Sanwani, Class VIII:- Lead India2020 training has made me understand my mistakes. They gave us so much knowledge which brought about a great change in me. Before the camp I had no self confidence and I had no aims in life. Now I have understood about my life. I have a goal to become a world famous Doctor. I will pay attention in school and learn from my teachers. I will respect my parents and teachers and will never give them a chance to complain.  

Anjali Tanti, Class VI:- Lead India 2020 has taught me to become a good Human being never to tell lies. I have decided to always speak the truth. I will go into my family, community and village to teach all the good things that Lead India 2020 has taught me.

Akansha Singh, Class VIII:- Lead India 2020 made me understand myself. I have decided to participate 100% in my school, concentrate on my studies and become a world famous Doctor. Before the camp I never listened to my mother, now I have realized the importance of mother and I promise to respect my mother.












































No comments:

Post a Comment