Friday 7 December 2012

Report on New Thkshashila High School 8th to 10th Nov, 2012. ABDB Training for School Students


LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme
Report on New Thakshashila High School 8th to 10th Nov, 2012.
ABDB Training for School Students

Name of the School & Address:
New Thakshasila High School
PRINCIPAL Name & Contact:

Mr.Narayana Reddy -9866079396
Venue & Address, Landmark & Contact
NTR Nagar, L.B Nagar, Ranga Reddy
No of Days &  From-To Time
3 days
9 am to 4-30 pm
Medium
English
Standard of the  students attended:
VI to X Class
Training Dates:
8th to 10th Nov,2012
No of students attended:
197
Name of The Camp In charge Name & Contact No :
Mr.Anish Rao- 9703870380
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC-HYD
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Mr.Sheshi –    8897558824
Mrs.Sujatha – 8978348856

L.I.N.C. Established
Yes,
Established
2 .Names of Change agents/ volunteers (percolated) & Contact No’s
If Yes Linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
Mr.Narayana Reddy -9866079396
Course  Contents:
Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Principal Remarks, Teachers Observations, Trainees (Students) Opinions, Photos, & Linc Details.
Guest of Honour
                                                        (Details of the   VIPs /Mentor/ Guests  participated )

Training Impact & Highlights

ü   Lead India 2020 awakens and inspires the students.
ü   This camp brought lot of change in attitude of the students.
ü   Students came to know the value of parents and teachers and started to show more respect towards parents and teachers.

 

Teachers Observations

Annapurna:
First of all we are thankful to Dr.Sri Abdul Kalam ji for his vision for Lead India 2020.Education became commercial and many attractions are corrupting students. This is the right time to mould our children to walk in right path. Lead India took that initiative and prepared a resolute Training Process. I believe it is a positive sign that our children become like trained soldiers and get headship to our country by 2020.Lead India movement should spread in all the ways to all over India. I will execute my responsibility and I will become a leader and make leaders as possible.

Shiva Nagamma:
I bow to founder of Lead India 2020 foundation, Dr.N.B.Sudershan Acharya. Because this training taught values to our students and made them ideal persons. They lead our country to   leadership. Selfishness, jealous, and retribution etc are resided in our society. To get change in this situation, Lead India 2020 movement took initiative, and their training is most useful .It’s possible to mould students as leaders through this training. This training should reach to every citizen of India so that expected positive change will definitely arrive.

Nagalaxmi:
First of all I would like to appreciate the founder of Lead India 2020, Dr. N.B.Sudershan Acharya who brought this concept to our students. I am impressed a lot at this training. It is very useful training for students to design their bright future. Especially, everyone knows about themselves and knows the importance of values. It raises spirit in their hearts. They will start their new life with new goals and assets. Lead India team’s presentation made all the students to analyze their behavior at their parents and teachers. I believe they will definitely change their attitude in all aspects. For my view, this program changes every one’s life who participated in this training. I am very thankful to Lead India team for giving such a great training.


Respectable Lea India brothers, Excellent. It’s an amazing training. This training provoked hidden potential not only in students but also in each and everyone. This training energized us and made us young. We are inspired with Abdul Kalam’s vision and mission and focus on to get back our India leadership. We learnt so many skills along with entertainment. We make our students to follow the instructions taught by Lead India Annayya .We are all set a goal to build skillful citizens to get Lead India by 2020.We believe that “A seed of achievement lies in human mind. That‘s by following a proverb that is “A journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step”, we started to share our knowledge with others and students and striving to get lead India by 2020.Thank you Lead India.

Shakunthala, Renuka, Saritha, Sreedevi, Srikanth, Sudha:

                                            Trainees (Students) Opinions
Rusheel, 10th Class:

                                “I will become a world famous charted accountant”
It was an excellent training I ever participated. We got great motivation from trainers who came to our school. I felt sad at my behavior at my parents and teachers. It changed my attitude at parents and teachers. It was an excellent training camp. After attending this training, I realized my mistakes and changed a lot in all aspects. It was great opportunity to participate in this training. I will develop my reading skills. I have set my life goal and work hard to reach that goal. I will try to develop my community, my village as well as my country. I am taking the responsibility to develop our country.

Sowjanya, 10th Class:

                               “I will become a world famous doctor”
It was experience to attend this training camp, We have learnt so many skills like Goal setting, communication skills, self development etc.After taking this training I came to know the value of parents and teachers. My self confidence improved.Learnt the importance of team work, respect to parents and elders, and life skills. To reach my life goal, I will strictly follow the words of Lead India annayas.I got the knowledge of protecting the nature. So will plant trees, sow seeds and take care of growing those plants by pouring water.

B.Ganesh, 10th   Class:

                                “I will become a world famous Chartered accountant”
Lead India 2020 Camp was excellent .It was nice experience to attend this Program. I am very lucky to participate in this impressive training. After attending this training, the zeal increased in me to improve myself and our India. I have changed a lot after listening to Lead India annayas.my attitude at elders changed and I am respecting my parents and teachers now. I have set my goal and I am disciplined now.
I will share my knowledge which got from lead India training with my friends and neibours.I will develop myself by reaching my goal and develop our country by developing myself.

P.srinivas, 10th Class:

                       “I will become a world famous Police commissioner”
I am happy to participate in this training camp. I am thankful to the founder of Lead India 2020 movement. Thank you Abdul Kalam ji. I would like to change myself and want make many new decisions to develop myself and country. Before taking this training my attitude was different towards elders. But now I got the value of parents and teachers and respecting them well. I have set my present goal and future goal. So that I strive to reach that goal .Thank You Lead India 2020.

 


Lead India 2020 National Club (LINC)

Office Bearers
School Name & Address
New Thakshasila High School, NTR Nagar, L.B.Nagar, Ranga Reddy.
No of Students in LINC
197,  8th to 10th Nov, 2012
Chairman
Mr.Narayana Reddy -9866079396
Vice Chairman
LINC Group Names
1
Community Development
1.       B.Sridevi
2.     A.Prashanth
2
Literacy and Cultural Group
3.     Sd.Tanveer
4.     N.Shailaja
3
Clean  & Green
( Environment) Group
5.     L.Anitha
6.     J.Maheswari
4
Discipline Group
7.      K.Kanakaraju
8.     Sd.Khaja
5
Sports and Games Group
9.     S.Anitha
10. P.Shekar
6
Health & Hygiene Group
11.   Md.Umar
12.  N.Prvan

                                                      PHOTOS 











 Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..Please click below link and give details...

or please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Ms. Ramya, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment