Wednesday 12 December 2012

Brief report on 6 Days Training of Trainers Programme (TOT) Camp for Unemployed Rural Youth


LEAD INDIA 2020
“Aap Badho Desh Ko Badhao” Training and Research Programme
Brief report on 6 Days Training of Trainers Programme (TOT) Camp for
Unemployed Rural Youth

Name of the Camp & Address:

Unemployed Rural Youth TOT
Training Dates:
28th Nov, to 03Dec, 2012
No of Registration form:
157
No of Feedback form:
112
Name of The Camp In charge & Contact No:

B.Naveen Kumar- 9966297067
No of  Participants attended:
District wise
18 Dist -157
1.Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Mr.J Naresh – 8099414490
Mr.E.Gangaraju -9441741843
Mr.R.Rakesh -9701854706
Mr.Ch.Anatha -9704847367
No of Days &  from-to time

6 Days


Standard of the  attended:
Youth Age of 25 Unemployed  Rural Youth
Medium
Telugu
Training Sponsored  Details  / Mentor
LINC-HYD
              
Media ,Photos, Video

Report   Contents
Training Impact & Highlights, Guest of Honour, Training Report, Photos, and Media Coverage. No of Feedbacks Forms, Registration Forms, Id Photos.
Guest of Hono
Name of the Guest And Designation,  Contact No

1.    
2.    
3.    
4.    
Mr.K.V Ramana , I.A.S. Cultural Adviser, Government of A.P
Lt.Col.S.Lakshma Reddy- Donor Lead India Bhavan
Prof.N.B Sudershan AcharyaFounder & Chairperson
Mr.J.Jagan Mohan ReddyTrusty & Past Dist.Governor –Lions Clubs
Mr.Prabhakar Rao Kotapati, Sr Director S & Capital IQ
Mrs.LeelavathiChairman- Shiva Shakthi Lela Anajana Foundation
Mr.Srinivasulu- MD -Shiva Shakthi Lela Anajana Foundation Foundation
Course  Contents:

Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values.





  
Highly useful

Useful


Not so
 useful
92
19

1




  

Comments of participants…

I am G.Rajeev, attended and trained as a LEAD INDIA trainer .It's really a wonderful program. It is totally changed my way of thinking and now I am proud to say that I’m an INDIAN. And I contribute my whole heart to achieve our goal “LEAD INDIA”. I changed a lot by this program they are

Before training I am not able to talk in Mick because I got confused when I listen my amplified voice. But, now I can speak in Mick.

After training I know the importance of exercise (yoga). Before training I say that I proud to be an Indian but I don't know what to say if I asked by anybody that, why India is great? After training I really PROUD TO BEING AN INDIAN.

Before training I just know that I should pray for god but I don't know that why I should pray. After this training program I know the value of praying and value of food, value of natural resources, and value of god. And the interest towards Sanskrit slokas is increased.

After training I came to know the importance of the human values. I have to share my feeling in this happy moment that, there is a poem in Telugu

SARASUNI MAANASAMBU SARASAGNUDERUNGUNU MUSKARADHAMUNDERIGI GRAHINCHU VADE
KOLANEGA NIVASAMU GAGA DADDURAMBARAYAGA NERCHENETLU
VIKACHABJA MARANDA RASAIKA SOWRABHOTKARAMU MILINDAMONDU KRIYA

The meaning is... the heart of a good one can be understand by a good heart only. Even if the frog lives in the same pond and it makes sound, although it doesn't know the fragrance of the lotus. But the butterfly can only know the fragrance.


My aim is to see "AGRAGAMI BHARATI" I am waiting for it. I can make thousands of bullets (movement leaders) with Acharya’s spporthi through me to the youth.
I can publish lead India as many as possible through my practice. In this training program Acharya’s gave the taste of nation’s service, then how can I stop serving the nation and lead India?

IN THIS SESSION I GOT THE VERY WONDERFUL KNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE NEVER SAW ANYWHERE
  (RAJEEV .G)
  Chemical Engg
  


This organization is change my life style and I know the responsibility, and have to develop myself, and my country. This concepts is very useful
S.Karthik Kumar
Karimnagar.

I am learning lot of things in lead India 2020, I lose my laziness,I have changed my thinking, I improved my communication skills, I lost my fear, Talking in anywhere like stages, Schools. I got that type of strength.
Ch.Bhoomesh
Karimnagar

By this thought, I woke & I realised the drawbacks, Mistakes, what I did earlier, I am able to find my responsibilities, and I live my rest of life with open mind & Lead the Country with the best of my skills.
Prakash
Nalgonda  

This is the best training I have never seen in my life. I learnt many things from this programme. I learnt importance of parents Teachers & Elders
Md.Ashraf                                                                                                                         Warangal


6 నెలలు కూర్చుని అనేక పుస్తకాలు చదివినా దొరకని విఙ్ఞానం ఈ Lead India Program   లో  దొరికింది
Ratenki Omoji
Adilabad

 “ఇది ఒక శిక్షణ  అంటే శిక్షణ కాదు
భరత  స్పుర్తిని పంచే భావన
నాలో శక్తిని నింపే  ప్రేరణ 
ఇది నాకు ఒక సంపుర్ణ రక్షన”

 ఇది చాలదా ఓ నా ప్రియ మిత్రమా !
ఇక ఆలస్యం  ఎందుకు నేస్తమా !
అడుగులే  ఉద్యమానికి    వెలుగులు !
ఇక పరిగెత్తు  భారత  విజయానికి రథసారథివై  యువనయకుడివై!
ఇదే నా ఆకాంక్ష  ప్రియతమా !!!  
 P.Mahammad Umar Farooq
 Ananthapur Dist

   
నేను శిక్షణకు వచ్హిన తరువాత  క్రమశిక్షణ నేర్చుకున్నాను, తల్లి దండ్రుల  విలువ తెలుసుకున్నాను, నెను ఎమిటొ తెలుసుకున్నాను,  నా లక్ష్యం ఎమిటొ తెలుసుకున్నాను, నా దెశం యొక్క గొప్పతనం తెలుసుకున్నాను, ఆన్నం పరబ్రహ్మ స్వరూపం అని తెలుసుకున్నాను , మానవతా విలువలు గురించి తెలుసు కున్నాను,  నా జీవిత  లక్ష్యము ఎమిటొ తెలుసుకున్నాను.                                                                                                                  V.Chinnaiah                                                                                                                           Guntur


 నేను లీడ్ ఇండియ ట్రైనింగ్ పొందక ముందు నాలొ చాల కోపం వుండేది.ఆమ్మాయిలను  ఫ్రేమించి మోసం చెసే అలవాటు వుండేది. ఇంకా ప్లేయింగ్ కార్ద్స్ ఆడటము లాంటి చెడు  అలవాట్లు వుండేవి.ట్రైనింగ్ పొందిన తరువాత నాలొ వున్న దురద్రుష్టకరమైన ఆలొచనలు,చెడు నడత అన్ని మార్చుకున్నాను.మానవత్త్వముతొ అందరితొ ప్రెమగ వుండటము నేర్చుకున్నాను.పేద పిల్లలకు నా వంతు సహాయము అందించి తద్వార దెశాభివ్రుద్ధికి తోడ్పదతాను.నా ప్రాణం వున్నంతవరకు దెశం కొసం పాటు పడతాను.        
V.Davurya Naik
 Guntur
  

I learn discipline and communication skills. I get it dare, I can set my life goal. I can learn yoga, I am fully confidently. I know about greatness of parents and teachers. I fell very happy enjoying life after training.
                                                                                                                   K.Ramanjeneyulu                                                                                                                        Guntur.

After Training my Changes
I have got self-confidence & patriotism, what I can do, become changes our family and our village & illiterate. I can must changes this self. Now I have valuable goal it’s big. Who is iam?
Siriman Mahesh
 Adilabad

This  Programme is very helpful to me from this training I have learned importance of mother and I will improved my stage fear and group discussion and how to respect to other and how to behave other from side.
                                                                                                                   M.Penchala Kumar                                                                                                                          Nellore       


This programme is very highly useful for me, I get many more information and get knowledge. This programme is very good.                                                                                                                   P.Rambabau
 Nellore.
























MEDIA  REPORTS 














No comments:

Post a Comment