Thursday 5 July 2012

Lead India 2020’s Update on 3days Aap Bhado Deshko Bhadao training



Lead India 2020's Update on
3days Aap Bhado Deshko Bhadao training

Name of the School & Address:
Oasis school of excellence
Principal Name & Contact:
Smt.E.Kameshwari & 9246390075
Address, Landmark & Contact
Oasis school of excellence, Raidurg,   Hyderabad, 500008.
Medium
English
Training Dates:
 2nd,3rd and  4th July 2012
No Of students attended:
230       (VII & VIII CLASS STUDENTS )
1. Lead India Trainers & Contacts:
Naresh -8099414490, Shiva raj ;9177416870,,Aruna, Gowthami,And Naveen Kumar

 2. Names of Change agents/volunteers  &   Contact:
 Miss.Chaithanya (Student of GNITS) 
Miss.Divya (Student of GNITS
Duration: & Venue
Name of the camp in charge name & contact no :


3 days from 9 am to 3;30 pm
@ school premises
Shiva raj ;9177416870


Linc Established or not
If yes linc Coordinator Name (teacher) & Contact:
Course  Contents:

Life Skills – Vision & Mission, Goal Setting, Time Management, Living life of purpose, Physical Development, Principles of Human body, Yogasana, Mental Development, Self-discipline, Positive Thinking, Career Development, Social Development, Spiritual Development, National Development, and Human Values
Report   Contents



1. Training Impact & Highlights, 2.Guest Of Honour, 3.Training Report, 4. Principal Remarks, 5. Teachers Observations, 6.Trainees (Students) Opinions, 7.Parents Comments, 8. Photos, 9.Media Coverage, 10. LINC Details

Training Impact & Highlights:

ü  Active Participation from students
ü  Prominent personalities attended and inspired students
ü  Students promised that they will set high goals and work for building better India
ü  Lead India National Club of the school was established to undertake Leadership sustenance activities.
Guests of Honour in the program

ü    Padma Bhushan Dr. K.I. Vara Prasad Reddy garu, MD, Shantha Bio-Technical      Pvt.Ltd.
ü    B.Janardhan Reddy, IAS, Director of Municipal Administration
ü     J. Jagan Mohan Reddy, Past Dist. Governor-Lions Clubs International.
ü     Dr.Geetha Challa – Global Skills
ü    Smt.E.Kameswari, Principal of Oasis School of Excellence
ü    Smt. Chandra Bala, IBM Project Manager.
ü    Smt.P.Chudamani, A.P.State Coordinator.
ü Mr.Prabhakar Rao ( Capital IQ Director)



TRAINING REPORT

                           The session was started with Great enthusiasm and the students of oasis were made friends by Miss Chaitanya a change agent and Trainer. Children showed their 100% participates and then the next session was conducted by Mr.Prabhaker garu (senior director capital IQ and linc director) hyd. has turned the receivers to be leaders by his astonishing session how to become great achievers.
                        The next session was leaded by Mrs.Goutami a master trainer has awakened the India’s sleeping past among the children, and made them realize the importance of making India the   global leader by developing themselves. The next session was conducted by Mrs.Aruna Lead India trainer she inculcated the importance of planning to achieve great goal in life and by developing ourselves we can develop nation.
The 2nd day Session was the unforgettable session for the children as well as the teachers as the session was started with Guru Puja on the occasion of GURUPURNIMA the guest of honor Mr.K.I Vara Prasad Reddy garu (Chairman    & MD of Shantha Biotech Pvt.Ltd.) Mrs Chudamani, Mrs Chandrabala, Mrs Kameswari.
The children took blessings from the great intellectuals and were very happy. The 1st Session of the day was conducted by Miss Divya a trainer and Change Agent of Lead India, she told the children how to keep away from negative thoughts and develop positive thoughts to develop their characters
The 2nd session was conducted by Dr.Geetha Challa a great Psychiatrist and Counselor. She has impressed the children by telling them some tips to develop their Global Skills.
The session was conducted by Smruthi Vardhini and National Anthem.
                  The 3rd Day session was started by the flag installation and commenced with heart touching session none other than “MOTHER SESSION”. Each and every child were touched by the session and has realized what mistakes they are doing by lacking human values. Some children also shared their feelings and how they are going to change their attitudes towards elders.
The next session the great I.A.S officers MR.JANARDHAN REDDY I.A.S., A.P. MUNCIPAL COMMISSION    DIRECTOR HYD. has arrived and he spoke about the importance of time and good friends and importance of school. He blessed the children by giving them sweets on the occasion of his ‘Birth’ day also.
                                     In the afternoon session children filled the feedback forms. The session was successfully concluded by MR.J.JAGAN MOHAN REDDY after listening to the children’s sharing’s about the Lead India 2020 training Impact.   



TRAINEES (STUDENTS) opinions
G.Vaishnavi Devi (8th Class)
Lead India Training is very much interested to develop ourselves these by developing our Nation. I found many changes after this Lead India training. Mainly my Anger has been controlled, my laziness you, concentrating power increased. I have set a goal for my life. I came to know the values of my mother and how much efforts she is keeping on me. Before Lead India training, I used to cold her but now, I love my Mother.

C.Harika (8th Class)
I realised the importance of my parents, teachers and elders. I started thinking in a positive nanner and creatively. I left stage fear. My Aim is to become a worlds famous Doctor by 2020.

E.Srinidhi Reddy (8th Class)
I planned to set a goal for my life .My Patriotism for the Country has been increased. My Angriness has been decreased. I will do hard work to achieve the goal for my family.

 V.Gouri Sulakshana (8th Class)
I learned and realised the India past & Present, life skills, global skills and how to become a leader. Before training, I have stage fear. But now I can speak a Stage effectively.

G.Bhavana (7th Class)
 Lead India training is very much helpful for the students. I helped me by knowing how to communicate with others and how should I head our India .I learned how to stage with our parents. I lost my stage fear, selfishness. I got self Confidence, and I also improved concentrating power.


Photos:


















 
 













  


No comments:

Post a Comment