Monday 23 April 2012

Presentation, Group Discussion and Selection of MBA Interns


Presentation, Group Discussion and Selection of MBA Interns
22nd April 2012





Lead India National Club-Hyderabad invited MBAs for Internship to work as Trainers for various training programs that are scheduled during summer.

Participants:
28 MBAs from Business schools of JNTU, Indu, St. Mary’s, Suprabath, IPE, IIPM and othe management colleges.

Resource Persons:  
Sri Prabhakar Rao Kotapati, Naresh, Shivaraj, Mohan, Ranjit & Sunitha

Date & Time:  22-April-2012 -- from 3-00pm to 6-00pm

Sessions Agenda:

“Introduction to Lead India” by Sri Prabhakar Rao Kotapati
Lead India a 2nd National Movement by J. Naresh
“Group Discussion and Presentation” by Naresh, Shivaraj, Mohan, Ranjit & Sunitha









Highlights:
This is first time Lead India 2020 foundation offered Internship. MBA students are surprised to understand that there are several benefits of working with Lead India 2020. Everyone appreciated the value of Lead India education and participated with great enthusiasm. Task is listening to the speaker, discuss and present the content back to the group. Other members of group shall evaluate the speaker based on various factors.

Great tem work is visible for entire duration and students exhibited very good talent in communication with good clarity.

Finally 15 candidates were selected for Undergoing Lead India training…Final Selection for Internship will happen after completion of lead India training.














Comments of participants…

  1. I am inspired and fortunate to participate in this selection process. I realized the value of being as Indian    -M. Sandeep
  2. I have enjoyed every moment. I am proud to say I am Indian –GK Anil Kumar
  3. After attending this program I realized the value of setting a Goal for life and also realized that just thinking about ourselves is not enough. We should think and help others also. I will work for the glory of India and make India a developed nation – B. Ramanamma
  4. My participation in this program made several positive contributions to my life. Most importantly I came to know about interesting analysis of national problems and the ways to solve those problems. –B. Srinivas
  5. I will make constant efforts to spread the greatness of India and will inspire youth to become leaders and finally realizing developed India – G. Swetha
  6. I strongly believe this is the real national revolutionary movement which can restore the glory of India back –J. Vamshidhar
  7. Lead India 2020 will be the best platform for me to show my inner feelings towards my motherland, my fellow citizens and ultimately for each human being on this globe. This is a great environment created by inspirational leaders –Debosmitha Mukherjee
  8. This program is very useful for my growth and life. I came to many practical aspects of my life and nation. –G. Trinath
  9. Lead India program is capable of changing youth. I will start changing my self first and will work towards influencing others towards goodness – G.Murali
  10.  Lead India is working with great vision and mission. I have got lost of motivation by attending this program and will attach myself with this movement –B. Rajendra Prasad 





If you are interested in organizing Lead India Training program in your college / Institute / Colony Please Contact: 

Sunitha, 8885259821 
leadindia2020.org@gmail.com  and register.





1 comment:

  1. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!
    Hbse 12th result 2018

    ReplyDelete