Tuesday 24 April 2012




Lead India 2020 Internship Training at Oasis School of Excellence,Raidurg,Hyderabad23.04.2012.


The programme  officially begins with Flag hoisting by the Prof. N.B. Sudarshan Acharya, Founder & National Coordinator, Lead India 2020.




Guidelines to the trainees from Sudarshan Acharya garu.





Guidelines by Chandrabala garu from IBM Sr.manager.



Session conducted by J.Naresh Master trainer to the trainees who selected from the Internship, training related to Physical development, Global skills, and trainer skills.









Another Session conducted by M.Mohan trainer taught  regarding Life & vision and Mental development.












 FEED BACK FROM TRAINEES

The session gave me a lot of info form my annaya’s like how to speak,overcome stage fear etc. more over I had a lot of fun with my leadindia family. Thank you Lead India,Thank you A.P.J. Abdul Kalam sir, Acharyaji, annaya’s, my friends. It added great value to my life. Lead India.
                                                                                                  - K.Vijaya
                                                                                                   (JNTUCE)

Really it was a great session which helped me to loose my stage fear and develop my communication skills, self confidence, teaching and listing skills. And I got an opportunity to  share my opinions and feelings with others. Really I was very glad to be a part of Lead India family. Really I thankful to all who had given me a golden and great opportunity.

                                                                                                  - C. Mounika  
                                                                                                         (JNTUCE)





For further details contact :
V.Sunitha,
8885259821 
Lead India 2020 Foundation,
Website : leadindia2020.org

Blog : linchyd.blogspot.in
Mail id : leadindia2020.org@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment