Friday 2 March 2012

S&P Capital IQ & Lead India 2020 Seminar on “Inspiring Career Paths and Goal Setting at Basheerabad, Near Tandoor”

S&P Capital IQ & Lead India 2020 Seminar on
“Inspiring Career Paths and Goal Setting at Basheerabad, Near Tandoor”
Schools Participated:  339 Students of 10th Standard from 9 Schools in Basheerabad Mandal near Tandoor with below details participated
ZPHS, Navalga village              - 65 Nos
ZPHS, Ekmai  Village                - 20 Nos
ZPHS, Manthati Village             - 10 Nos
ZPHS, Chinna Gottiga Village     - 35 Nos
ZPHS, Jeevangi village                 - 30 Nos
            ZPHS Basheerabad Urdu            - 14 Nos
ZPHS Basheerabad (Boys)          - 50 Nos
ZPHS Basheerabad (Girls)           - 65 Nos
KGBV                                              - 50  Nos
---------------------------------------------------
TOTAL                                            - 339 Nos



Resource Persons:  
Prabhakar Rao Kotapati, Srinivas T Sundupalli; Geetha Rani Thota of S&P Capital IQ and Rakesh and Ramu, Master Trainers from Lead India

Date & Time:          26-February-2012 -- from 10-30am to 4-30pm
Seminar Coverage: Purpose of Life, Why we should have Vision, How to set Goals, How to become successful in life, how to develop personality, effective time management, How to plan for good career, Biographies of great personalities, Lead India movement, responsibility of youth to realize developed India, different career paths available and qualities to achieve big dreams, how to develop attitude & skills required for good careers.
 
Highlights: Basheerabad is underdeveloped Mandal and this seminar is organized in a small function hall with the support of a Donor Mr. Divaker Reddy of Mahindra Satyam. With help of local leaders and MEO 339 students of 10th standard students were gathered into single location. Lead India Trainers inspired the audience with their patriotic songs and S&P Capital IQ employees conducted sessions in a interactive way and participants thoroughly enjoyed the learning and participating. Students came forward and spoke about their learning and other feelings. Essay writing competition was also conducted and taken out 15 winners. 10 teachers also participated. Mr. Divaker Reddy distributed good books to teachers to improve the quality of their teaching and commitment. In Overall at the end of the seminar students were energized and teachers appreciated the unique delivery methodology of the seminar.

 
"I have got lot of satisfaction for sponsoring this program..this is best service I ever did"
                                                           --Divaker Reddy, Sponsor

“The seminar increased Self-Confidence & Values in students. I appreciate efforts of S&P Capital IQ and Lead India in building Characters of students and it is highly beneficial to all students”
 
--S. Mahipal Reddy, MEO, Basheerabad

“Because of this seminar students from rural village came to know about career opportunities available and the way they need to work in reaching goals…this is very good program.”
 
--R. Ramesh Kumar, Teacher. ZPHS Jeevangi
“Seminar was conducted in a very effective manner and students understood value of the time and they got tips about the ways to become successful student and patriotism.”
--K.Sreenivas, Teacher. ZPHS Jeevangi

“This program is very good and increased confidence of students to face exams and to select good career. One day is not sufficient for this program. This should reach to all students. So please conduct these programs at many places.”
 
-- B. Vithal Das, Teacher. ZPHS Navalgi

“Program organized by S&P Capital IQ and Lead India 2020 is very interesting. Every student was benefitted by this event and exhibited good concentration on the topics. Teachers also learned many things from this seminar.”
--G. Murali Krishna, Lead India 2020 Coordinator, Tandoor

“We will be indebted to the organizers of this great seminar. This is great national movement for development. This program made students to plan for their future and work with commitment this program should be conducted on annual basis.”

--R. Manjuala, Teacher, ZPHS, Ekmai 

“This program is simply superb. Students clearly understood on how to set a goal & how to achieve that goal. Interaction and sharing from students increased their skills and abilities”
--Ananth Reddy, ZPHS Gottiga Khurdu

“I have learned today how our thoughts will result as a personality. I want to become doctor and I will do service to poor people to solve their health issues.”
 
--R. Sangeetha, 10th ZPHS Gottiga Khurdu

“Today program gave me inputs on how to set high goal and what techniques we need to follow to achieve it. I will start working on that”
 
--Jyothi Lakshmi, 10th ZPHS Basheerabad

“During the session I have received so many important tips for my life and understood how to face exams with confidence and also came to know how alcohol habit is damaging the health of citizens. I will counsel alcohol addicts to stop that habit.”

--Sneha, 10th ZPHS Basheerabad
“Now I have got clear idea on powers of human being and how to activate those energies. I will use those in achieving my goals. I will become lawyer and see that justice will be done to all people in the society.”

--Jyothi, 10th ZPHS Basheerabad
“Because of this seminar I have learned Leadership qualities and greatness of scientists..I will work hard and get into IIT and will become responsible engineer and serve my country.”
--R. Anil Kumar, 10th ZPHS Navalgi
“Most important points I got are how to respect people, how to stop bad habits and develop good habits, how to get into good career and how do develop ourselves.”
--B. Prakash, 10th ZPHS Basheerabad
“As told in this program I will allocate more time for my goal and will focus on it and achieve it. I will work for myself first, then for my family, for society and for country.”
--V. Anjali, 10th ZPHS Jeevangi
“I will use today’s learning to develop myself and will not waste time and I will sacrifice my selfishness to some extent and serve the society.”
--J. Shruthi, 10th ZPHS Basheerabad
“I am motivated now to achieve something great in my life and I will work towards it and prove myself. I have realized that every human being should work for good cause.”
--Shireesha, 10th ZPHS Basheerabad
“Damage done by bad habits, how to protect nature, value of time and commitment towards goal are the points i received from this seminar. I will do my best to implement them.”
--P.Pinky, 10th KGBV Basheerabad
“Through this program I have realized Importance of taking good diet, ways to improve intelligence, power of breathing exercises, benefit of Helping others and concentration.”
--Prameela, 10th ZPHS Gottiga Khurdu
“To succeed in life one should have great character. Until attending this seminar I didn’t set any goal…I will work hard now onwards and set high goal.”
--K. Jagadevi, 10th ZPHS Jeevangi
“Before we go from this world we should contribute something to this world…This seminar made me realize that. It ignited my desire to become achiever.”
--B.Raju, 10th ZPHS Basheerabad
“I came to know about different career paths available for 10th standard students and this program gave good clarity to move forward.”
--Dehya Nayak, 10th ZPHS Navalga
“All topics were explained in a very easy manner and we learned several good topics such as utilizing time effectively & setting proper career goal..I will become software engineer.”
--K. Suneetha, 10th KGBV Basheerabad

Please contact below to Join as a Member of Lead India 2020 National Club
Srinivas, Mobile: 91-9246333031,
E-mail: srinivasli2020@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment