Friday 28 March 2014


Report on Lead India Sustenance on “Goal, Time management and Exam fear” @ ZPHS High School, Kamkole, Medak Dist.
 

Date: 2nd Feb 2014 (Sunday) 
Time: 11.00 am to 1. 00 pm
Venue: Zphs High School, Kamkole, Medak Dist.
Topics Covered:
1. Goal setting, Plan making and Action.
2. Time management, How to use time with effectively.  
3. How to write exams without Tension, how score good marks in the exam.
 Resource Persons at Workshop:
1) Mahesh Goudigama, S&P Capital IQ,
2) Aparna, Goudigama.
 Highlights of the Workshop:
   1.  49 students of 10th standard participated in this program.
   2.  Students were very actively participated and enjoyed   
   3. Students promised that they will get good marks in the SSC final.

 Comments about Lead India - Sustenance – Teamwork: 
     It was very good seminar, which we came to know many new things. And we got so much knowledge about career after your explanation. We all will select a good career path to reach our goal. Thank you for giving us this valuable information.
   -Y. Srinivas X th class.
 It was an excellent, First I have a goal, but I don’t know  how to reach there, after this session I came to know how to reach my goal and what steps should I have to take . Thanks 
   -P.Raju, Xth Class

I am Very Happy with this programme.It was very interesting.
I wish many more Activities will be taken up successfully to lead our India. Thank you Anna & Akka. 
   -K. Mamatha Xth class.

The program was interesting mainly it focuses on the concept of Goal setting and Time management, and the development of the nation
  - M. Naresh Xth class.

 I learnt a lot from this Program, I don’t know what course I should take after my 10th standard. After your session I came to know about all courses. By taking which course we can get job soon and to build a good career to our life. Thank you Lead India 2020.
   -S. Devadas, Xth Class

  The program is so nice and interesting.I am very happy & i learnt a lot from this program. I will try get 95% marks in SSC final exam.
   -Shiva kumar. Xth class.  


PHOTOS:












Are you interested in joining as a Member of Lead India..Please click below link and give details...
or please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:

If you are interested in conducting this workshop at your School or college, please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below person:
Mr. Venkat, 9391803303, leadindia2020.org@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment