Tuesday 29 October 2013

Lead India Skill Development Workshop 19 Oct 2013 to 20 Oct 2013

Lead India Skill Development Workshop
19 Oct 2013 to 20 Oct 2013

Name of the Venue: Vijay Electricals, Somajiguda, Hyderabad
Number of Students attended: 20+ B.Tech Students from Karimnagar and Hyderabad
Date & Time:     19 Oct 2013 to 20 Oct 2013

Resource Persons:

Mr.Prabhakar,Capital IQ,
Mr.Narotham,Amazon,
Mr.Omaji Lead India Master Trainer,
Mrs.Aruna,Lead India Master Trainer,
Mr.Shasikanth Lead India Master Trainer,






Lead India 2020 National Club Hyderabad organized Free Training Session for  "Lead India Student Members   from  19th Oct 2013 to 20 Oct 2013 from 9-30am to 6-00pm at Vijay Electricals, Beside Road to Medinova, Near Rajbhavan, Somajiguda, Hyderabad.

Participants:
20 B.Tech Students and other patriotic citizens who want to transform youth by teaching Life Skills and Leadership Skills to youth at High schools through mentoring.


Highlights:

1.   Participants made presented their sample speeches from Lead India lessons 1 to 10 posted at www.leadap.blogspot.in
2.   Sri. Naresh explained Lead India teaching techniques and participants practically played some games and appreciated their effectiveness.
3.   All participants are agreed work for empowering 2nd National Movement to make India a Developed Nation before 2020 and took 12 point oath on code of ethics of Lead India 2020
4.   They accepted to bring new school and going to deliver one lecture on weekly basis on regular basis.




























Comments of Trainees:

I learnt about life and how to lead an excellent Lead India let us fight together to achieve Developed India.
                G.Ajay Kumar
I have some negative thoughts but after attending 3 days training I learnt how to convert negative thought to positive thought.
                CH.Siva kumar
I Learnt many things I understand that improving self confidence is very much important to achieve goals.
                S.Naveen Kumar
I learnt how to improve human values and communication skills ourselves. Thank you Lead India.
                M.Roja
I learnt how to be a responsible citizen.
                G.Jawahar
I learnt how to develop myself and how to help my development to Developed India.
A.Sanjana Priyanka
After attending this workshop as an Indian I just come to know what the step I should take forward we gain lot of self confidence and learnt more things related to our real life.
               B.Gagan Kumar
I developed myself I got self confidence that I can do I can achieve what I want.
                P.Gayatri Devi
I have stage fear but now it was not there I changed myself very much.
                T.Neelima
I have learned about Indian History, heritage of our mother India.
                  Anusha.R
I learnt so many things I increased my self-confidence reduced my stage fear. Got awareness about so many things in society.
                B.Vivek Krishna Sai
Respect all,Love all,serve all and serve for country.
                E.Swamy Naik
I learnt a lot I can’t express it till now I didn’t heard all these topics at a time but through Lead India I got this and I got self confidence and I lost stage fear.
                B.Ajay Kumar
I learnt so many things I improved my communication skills overcame stage fear.Inculcated many values,and also so many things useful to real life.
                K.N.Sandeep








Are you interested in joining as Lead India National Club Member? Please click on below link.
Please go through our website to read more about us:
Join into Google group:  LINC-HYD   (click on this link)
If you are interested in conducting this workshop at your college, please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number to below persons:
Ms. Ramya,9391803303,

No comments:

Post a Comment