Monday 18 June 2012

1st Free Skill Development Workshop on "Career Planning and Practical Corporate Management Vocabulary" 17th June 2012

1st Free Skill Development Workshop on
 "Career Planning and Practical Corporate Management Vocabulary"

17th June 2012


Lead India 2020 National Club Hyderabad organized Free Skill Development Workshop on "Career Planning and Practical Corporate Management Vocabulary" on 17th June 2012 (Sunday) from 2-30pm to 6-00pm at Vijay Electricals, Beside Road to Medinova, Near Rajbhavan, Somajiguda, Hyderabad.

Participants:
35 Finance background unemployed / underemployed youth seeking permanent employment in a good company.





Resource Persons:  
Sri. Kishore Raghupathi-IBM , Sri Naresh-Lead India 2020, Sri Prabhakar Rao Kotapati –FCA & Sri R V Kiran- ACS



 Date & Time:  17-June-2012 -- from 2-30am to 7-00pm






Agenda:

Intro to Skill Development sessions of Lead India -Sri. Kishore Raghupathi-IBM
Career Planning and Finance Careers –Mr. Prabhakar FCA
Lead India Movement and Activities – Mr. Naresh, Lead India 2020
Business Structures, Corporate Management-Mr. RV Kiran ACS


Highlights:
It is a great experience to all participants and they found proper way to move forward in their career and got answers to several questions about their career path. Skill development session on business and corporate management procedures gave participants lot of confidence to read corporate legal terms and they are now ready to go ahead and get more knowledge in that area. Everyone expressed their surprise about their learning in such a short because of the their interaction with Industry Leaders.


Comments of participants…

I got an idea on how to approach for job & career Development. This session is very helpful to me and I want to attend more sessions to improve my skills and also to motivate myself. I want to convey my regards to all Speakers. - Y. Suvarchala

Actually I was in career dilemma before this session but now it clears my doubts on that. I came to know   some important career tips and company related information from this session. These sessions are helpful to students and unemployed members. - A. Yamuna 

It was really important workshop and useful to enrich finance skills in their respective fields. Personally, my corporate law knowledge is really got upgraded. We need to bring more awareness about leadindia-2020 programmes among all the students’ employees through social networks websites, so that more people can utilize this. - Shetty Sateesh Kumar 

This session is very essential in all walks of life. This session is more useful to finance career for success in their filed. - Gullapalli Anjaneyulu 

I can’t forget the learning from this session. I have got confidence that achieving my goal will become easy by attending these classes. - K. Ramu

The skills development workshop is excellent and gave very essential inputs for improving our career. Speakers gave lot of information to move in right direction in our career. - B. Srinivas Rao

This session is very helpful to career building. Contents of this workshop are very nice and gave understanding about finance related careers and approach to get into good careers. - B. Suresh

Lot of people are missing these wonderful sessions, I will motivate them and bring them here. I am sure that this workshop will add value to their lives. -D. Sunil

These sessions are very helpful for my skills development. I will regularly attend and improve my knowledge -M. Srilatha

I am highly motivated by these sessions and charged up achieve great goals in my life. - D. Rajinikar Reddy

It is an excellent career guidance program. It gave us roadmap to great success. We should proud and contribute in vision 2020 India become a developed country in the world. - P. Bala Murali

I like our LeadIndia2020 aims and activities. I appreciate your efforts. Trainers are well experienced and communicated well. - J. Peddi Raju

I have got good ideas for building my career and please provide English communication skills also. - BNJ. Pavan Kumar


Really it is interesting program and very important and also enjoyable. I have good value addition to my knowledge by these sessions. - E N. Oumer

Eminent speakers motivated us in every aspect and I convey my personal thanks to them. - Sathya Karthik Makam

I am so happy because of the contents and learning from this workshop. My suggestion is to provide more sessions and spend more time to give these seminars. - V. Shiva Shankar

There was a good guidance for us. My Humble request is to spend more time on giving these sessions. - D.Sudha

It is very useful program for all who are looking for a job. I will inform to my friends and request them to attend these sessions to gain more knowledge. - A. Srilatha

I got more knowledge by this session. All the speakers delivered lecture in a simple and perfect manner. - T. Ramamurthy

It is not only for developing the individual career. It will also develop and improve the personality and Leadership of the people. - Vasudeva Reddy

I have got lot of experience from this session on how to build my career. - Bala Krishna
I feel very lucky today by attending this session. - B. Kishan

Please spend more time on giving these sessions.  These are very helpful to the people. -B. Hari

I have a great experience by this session. I learnt a lot about financial careers. - K. Sai Baba

It was a memorable day for me and I learnt new things and improved my knowledge also. - J. Sravan Kumar



Please go through our website to read more about us:

Please click on below link to register online for this workshop on next Sunday….



or Please send your Name, Email ID and Mobile Number for attending this session on 24th July 2012 (2-30am to 6-30pm) to below persons:

Ms. Shailaja, 9391803303, 

Mr. Naresh, 8099414490, li2020mtnaresh@gmail.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment