Wednesday 25 January 2012

Seminar on Role of Corporate employees and students in making India a developed nation by 2020



Seminar on
Role of Corporate employees and students
in making India a developed nation by 2020
22 January 2012

Impact report

Half day seminar on ‘Role of Corporate employees and students in making India a developed nation by 2020’ was conducted by Lead India 2020 National Club-Hyderabad on 22nd January 2012. Employees from corporate companies like GE, Capital IQ, CA Technologies, IBM, Infosys and students of JNTU- Hyderabad have participated in this seminar.
The programme began at 9.30 am. Mr Bhaskar PVB, Head- Media & Operations, Lead India 2020 welcomed the participants, guests and resource persons. Mr K. Prabhakar Rao, Director, Capital IQ explained about the objective of the seminar.
Speaking on the occasion, Prof. N.B. Sudershan Acharya, Founder & National Coordinator, Lead India 2020 explained about the Impact of Lead India training and shared few success stories along with the future vision of Lead India movement.
Dr Aryasri, Director, School of Management Studies, JNTU described about the role of students in realizing developed India by improving their personal leadership skills.
Later, Mr M. Sreedhar, Director, CA Technologies, has given a presentation on Lead India 2020 movement and educated the participants on value of Life and importance of Vision. He further explained about the role of corporate volunteers and students in achieving the vision of developed India.
Mr K. Prabhakar Rao, Capital IQ highlighted the power of volunteerism and explained the role of Corporate volunteers and students in LINC Hyderabad.                      
Expressions from the Participants
“I will educate my parents, neighbors, friends and relatives about Lead India 2020 movement and involve them into this to achieve a developed India
-Ramakrishna, MBA, JNTU
“I like this program very much. I was inspired a lot with the cause. I will implement Dr Abdul Kalam’s 10 point oath as my contribution to the nation”
-Sireesha, MBA, JNTU

“Tomorrow onwards, I will stop thinking that I don’t have time, rather I will try to give my time to make India, a developed nation”
- Ajay, B.Tech, JNTU

“I have realized the power of students in making our nation a global leader. I will dedicate myself to the movement. And I will advocate the cause and motivate other students to bring the change”
-         Bindu Madhav, Student Coordinator, SMS, JNTU

“Lead India 2020 is the best ever platform I could find out to realize my dreams. I will be the part of this movement to become a catalyst in transformation”
- Chandra, IBM

“I was very motivated and inspired by the orientation programme. I feel this is a golden opportunity. I want to serve my Motherland and I promise that I will stretch myself to contribute to the nation. I’ll make others also to do the same”.
   - Anusha, Capital IQ

Expressions from Officials :
I consider myself to be lucky to be a part of this orientation programme. On behalf of all the participants, I thank Lead India 2020 Foundation for providing us a great opportunity. Lack of determination, commitment and spirit is responsible for many social problems and evils in society.  If the youth of the country can come together, then we can fight against corruption, illiteracy and many more social evils. I would definitely like to continue my association with LI2020F and extend my support whenever required. I will make all the students of School of Management Studies, JNTU to become potential members of Lead India 2020 to lead this movement further”
- Dr Aryasri,
Director, School of Management Studies, JNTU.

Analysis of  the Feedback:
Usefulness of the Content:-


No of participants
Highly Useful
Useful
Not  so  Useful
112
82
30
0
   



No comments:

Post a Comment